Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ohhh hanaukoyo is back will be interesting in this thread again.

i wouldnt mind ibra staying anyway, dont think he wants to stay though. We will have to wait and see wat happens in that situation as it is the most vague of them all.Nobody stated anything abt ibra.

But I agree with Baggio, if i had to choose between the two....it will be an easy choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
gang up on him now?? now??
we ahve always gave him a ahard time:faq1:
Good, because, he deserves it?
no seriously, i am sure that zlatan is looking forward to the challenge of facing up to players who havent seen his mad skillz...i mean these firemen and truck drivers of serie b stand no chance against zlatans flailing leg,stepover flick to no-one now do they?
So what else you got?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
del bra said:
listen people, every great player has his ups and downs. look at del piero back in 2000, a lot of people blamed him for not winning the euro. you cant say alex sucks just cause of that, its the same thing with ibra, right now its his down phase. im pretty sure he will come back to his skills.
Del Piero was blamed for not winning the euro 2000 because he missed two chances not because he had a terrible campaign..

Ibra had been spoiled by Capello, his attitude is not positive. He might be skilled but he prooved this season that he doesn't know when to use them. He is arogant too.
Who knows maybe if he stays he will pull an amazing season.. This is beyond our knowledge. Only god knows that.
But we are speaking from what we have. His salary is high, and if Inter are willing to pour in some decent cash I see no reason on keeping him.
Keep Trezeguet. He is good. A lethal goal scorer. With the likes of Del Piero next to him he will score.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We have enough forwards, regardless of Zlatan's potentials, the situation begs us to sell him...I agree he may end up bieng one of the greats, and I don't think DP had a very consistant career either..but atleast his personality made up for it...

Anyhow, I'd like to see both Ibra and Trezeguet leave. Their high price is an important injection to the squad. besides we already have Bojinov, Zalayeta, Paladino and DP, along with Guzman and Volpato.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If DD thinks he could turn him into something better then thats good, i hope he works on the mental side of his game more though. It will be hard work, lets see if DD like the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)