Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Katil said:
Yeah but Brolin was confident throw out the tournament. Zlatan got no confidence what so ever at the moment. I mean at the end of the season the Juventus fans even booed at him. I don't really expect him to do anything at the world cup. I would be so happy to see him regain his form and see everybody at this forum praisie him again but I don't see it happening. Perhaps next season when the critisisim has cool down.

Though I still want to play him, he is a terrific player when he does things without thinking. I still got hope for him to make just ONE game which gives him confident to perform in the rest of the world cup like he did in every game in euro 2004. Without him in form we won't make the finals, for sure.

Anyways, back to the party. Just went home to get some more beer.
you should not post when your drunk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
When I was watching the match of Sweeden - T&T, one of the comentators said: "Ibrahimovic is just a name. We don't have the resources in order to play football. In this moment Ibrahimovic is just a "big" name".
He was right at all.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Why don't I believe this??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibrahimovic waits on groin injury check-up

BERLIN, June 15 (Reuters) - Sweden forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic said he was taken off at halftime against Paraguay on Thursday because of a groin strain and will need a check-up with the team doctor to find out how serious the injury is.

"I stretched it a little bit during the warm-up and then it got worse and worse so I had to stop," the 24-year-old told reporters after Sweden's last-minute Group B victory over the South Americans at the Olympiastadion.

The tall Juventus striker did not appear to be hampered during the first half, linking well with strike partner Henrik Larsson and creating problems for the Paraguay defenders.

Asked whether he would be a doubt to face England on Tuesday in Cologne in a match to decide who tops the group, Ibrahimovic said: "I don't know. We'll have to see what the doctor says."

Sweden coach Lars Lagerback said the squad's medical staff had advised taking the player off against Paraguay, warning that if he continued he might risk missing the whole tournament.

"I really don't know how badly injured he is. We have to wait one or two days to see how serious it is," Lagerback said at a news conference.

Reuters

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
ReBeL said:
Why don't I believe this??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibrahimovic waits on groin injury check-up

"I really don't know how badly injured he is. We have to wait one or two days to see how serious it is," Lagerback said at a news conference.
Yeah I smell something fishy...he barely touched the ball to sustain an injury during that game...and when the Swedes scored their goal he was jumping up and down after running out of his seat on the bench :toast:

So just face it Dude...U SUCK :tdown:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
He's not. :< Just got some news in a live Swedish TV show Zlatan got a muscle damage. He will most likely miss the England game and has to do some rehab training.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Katil said:
He's not. :< Just got some news in a live Swedish TV show Zlatan got a muscle damage. He will most likely miss the England game and has to do some rehab training.
Damn. That means Sweden will top the group.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Tariq said:
Yeah I smell something fishy...he barely touched the ball to sustain an injury during that game...and when the Swedes scored their goal he was jumping up and down after running out of his seat on the bench :toast:
I know your post is an attempt to gain acceptance but still, I will ask you if you are serious with your post? You in all seriousness saying that the only way you will ever gain an injury in football is when you touch the ball?

It is more likely that a longterm groin injury (that would come and go) is part of the reason to his longterm out of shapeness, rather than it would be something that he made up as an excuse for playing badly (that some of y'all actually implied).
Wait, it's not more likely. It's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)