Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
the only reason to keep ibra is if we get rid of capello. But they both extended contracts :wallbang: a new manager might have made the differants, i mean lol ibra is not infrom and cap has 2 quality strikers on the bench, still ibra starts. i dont care about this "how ibra will be the best if he cant play" excuse, one thing would have been if juve wouldnt have good backups, but the only position where we actually have some good qualitys to choose from is attack. Capello is in love with ibrahimovic...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is ready to end speculation about his future by signing a new contract with Juventus.

The Sweden striker has been linked with big-money moves to Chelsea and Real Madrid, but reports in Italy claim he is ready to pen fresh terms at Stadio delle Alpi.

After a disappointing performance against Arsenal in the UEFA Champions League, Ibrahimovic has had to endure criticism from sections of the Juve support but he seems willing to extend his stint in Turin.

Mino Raiola, the forward's agent, has refused to confirm that a new contract is due to be signed, but was happy to refute the rumours of a deal with Premiership leaders Chelsea.

"Zlatan is attractive for any club," Raiola told Expressen. "But only the big ones can afford him.

"There is no agreement with Chelsea."

It is anticipated that Blues boss Jose Mourinho will bid to bring at least one big-name striker to Stamford Bridge in the summer.

-Sky Sports

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eh. Just a good bargaining position for Moggi. Zlatan isn't any worse of an option than most of the forwards in Serie A, IMO. Bad form patches can last for months, but contracts can last for years.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Stephan said:
the only reason to keep ibra is if we get rid of capello. But they both extended contracts :wallbang: a new manager might have made the differants, i mean lol ibra is not infrom and cap has 2 quality strikers on the bench, still ibra starts. i dont care about this "how ibra will be the best if he cant play" excuse, one thing would have been if juve wouldnt have good backups, but the only position where we actually have some good qualitys to choose from is attack. Capello is in love with ibrahimovic...

Love is Blind...:toast:

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
in an interview with ALLESSANDRO NESTA in the beginning of this month ,when they asked him:which opposing strikers do you fear the most?
he replied:
I have great respect for all of them, but I’ve been most impressed with ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC and Didier Drogba. They are the game’s most complete strikers at the moment with great skill, athleticism, strength, power and pace. They can score goals in so many different ways and from any situation. Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o won’t be taking part in the World Cup, but I’m a great admirer of his, too.
i hope zlatan will stay at juve and will be back to his form to shut the mouthes of all his haters.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
engonga said:
in an interview with ALLESSANDRO NESTA in the beginning of this month ,when they asked him:which opposing strikers do you fear the most?
he replied:
I have great respect for all of them, but I’ve been most impressed with ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC and Didier Drogba. They are the game’s most complete strikers at the moment with great skill, athleticism, strength, power and pace. They can score goals in so many different ways and from any situation. Cameroon’s Samuel Eto’o won’t be taking part in the World Cup, but I’m a great admirer of his, too.
i hope zlatan will stay at juve and will be back to his form to shut the mouthes of all his haters.
in the beginning of this month was april fools day so ...... :p

STEYN-

Apr 13, 2006
I can enlist at least five strikers better than Zlatan... I don't understand why Nesta thinks that the Swede is a completed striker... I guess he has another concept of a completed striker.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Zlatan was IMHO quite poor today. Not only did he slow down the game, but he acts so fucking careless. BUT he has improved and had two brilliant passes, with one of them nearly ended up in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)