Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
after looking at that pic one more time and evaluating position of his body i can safely say that his first touch failed him again. just look at his right leg, its trying to reach the ball that is getting away.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Hanaukyo said:
zlatan playing street soccer with the kids in holland. He said he loved the spontaneous type of soccer.

How did you manage it to get two big fat red points??? thats fvcking awesome!
:thumbs:

Jul 28, 2002
Ill break the mold here, but i think we should keep zlatan. If he had more service, i bet he would have a better return, especially if they werent all long balls like they have been lately. Jus because he can bring the odd long ball down, doesnt mean he should do it all the time.

Give him time, and the team in general play bettere football, we will see the great side of zlatan.

We dont want another Henry fuck up do we?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
#10 said:
Ill break the mold here, but i think we should keep zlatan. If he had more service, i bet he would have a better return, especially if they werent all long balls like they have been lately. Jus because he can bring the odd long ball down, doesnt mean he should do it all the time.

Give him time, and the team in general play bettere football, we will see the great side of zlatan.

:agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
#10 said:

Since Henry left Juventus, how many times did he play against Juve and how many times did he really hurt us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)