Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Byrone said:
before thats done the mods should distribute his points & hand out his e-mail address so i can subscribe him to some rather distasteful spam mailing lists.
hey man, that sounds illegal. Dont do it. I will gladly donate all my points to anyone who is objective and nice on this forum.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i'm fine with letting ibra go to a club that will not finish #1 at the end of this season, his arrogance and sheer lack of loyalty will be his down fall. those players that remain with us through this b.s. sentence that has been thrown upon us will achieve greater success than ibra any day. I'm still hurt by the transfers of Viera, Canna, Emerson and Thuram but they are all old and they know that their time in this game is short now so it is understandable, but Ibra is greedy and doesn't realize what he can achieve at any level with this club. This club has refined and defined the careers of every player that has put its the stripes and now Ibra will go to a club who cannot win a scudetto but must be defaulted to be handed one.

WE WILL RISE OUT OF B AND ASCEND TO THE TOP OF A, LIKE A PHOENIX RISES OUT OF ITS OWN ASHES AND ASCENDS TO THE HEAVENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)