Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (19 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Don't forget to count outgoing transfers in that, I see a lot of players leaving:

Kovac, Boum, Oliveira, Miccoli, Tacchi, Kapo, Trez, Camo won't all stay, Balza already left and I might even forget a few players.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Problem with this transfer is that we now have about 25 mill left to buy a wc defender and midfielder. I dont see that happening...
didn't we have 50 mil?

so if ur right with 35 we buy him for 11 and we will buy milito for 20 mil
lol ....... so we must have much more money

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck sake give the boy a chance. Why is it that before he's even kicked a ball for us he's already a failure? He knows the League unlike other foreigners who cannot adapt to serie A. Lippi raves about him and so does Ranieri. And they aint exactly stupid men are they.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
His first Comments:

"I have grown up year-on-year and after seven seasons in Udine the moment has arrived to make a jump of quality in order to test myself with a challenge that only a great club like Juventus can offer. I believe that I am the right age to realise this dream. I like pressure and I cannot wait to start this new adventure."

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It's not too much for him. Milan bought Suazo for 10mil euros.

They both scored the same amount of goals last season. I would have liked a 6mil plus player deal, but I guess us buying out the other players we co-owned is more expensive than just buying him outrite.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

His first Comments:

"I have grown up year-on-year and after seven seasons in Udine the moment has arrived to make a jump of quality in order to test myself with a challenge that only a great club like Juventus can offer. I believe that I am the right age to realise this dream. I like pressure and I cannot wait to start this new adventure."
Well pressure he's gonna get so we'll see what he'll do under it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Udinese have revealed why Vincenzo Iaquinta has still not completed his expected transfer to Juventus.

The Italian international is understood to have already passed his Bianconeri medical and new boss Juve Claudio Ranieri has publicly noted that the move will happen.

However, neither club have officially confirmed the switch even if the saga seems to be coming to an end.

“We are almost there,” noted Udinese director general Pietro Leonardi on Monday. “However, Iaquinta will only go to Juventus after a few issues have been resolved.

“We are still trying to sort out a few little things even if we are mainly wrapping up details. But we are very close.”

Football Italia understands that Juventus need to first resolve their co-ownership problems for Michele Paolucci and Viktor Boudianski.

Both spent last season at Ascoli, but Juventus want them back so that they can them offer them to the Udine outfit as part of the Iaquinta fee.

The Old Lady of Italian football are thus hoping to offer the pair and just over £6m in cash for the World Cup winner.

Iaquinta has been hunting for a big club move for some time and again caught the eye last term with 14 top-flight goals.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
14 goals is a good return in Serie A for a player who had some problems with injuries. The injuries are more a worry for me, we seem to get many players injured over a season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)