Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (23 Viewers)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
We only know that Buffon and Zebina extended their contracts with Juventus, nothing else is been confirmed or denied by the club (official site), so moaning, bitching and arguing about all the (stupid) transfer rummors surrounding our club is nonsense.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Y. Gourcuff is the shit in my game, and Zambo is really shit on FM, he's always underated there. It annoys me.
so far, i am into 2009/2010 season and Raffael is doing fantasticly great! he has scored 10 goals and 14 assists (with several goals from freekicks and assists from corner kicks) and is scoring too in the champions league and coppa italia(i use Nasri more in CI). He only injured for a few weeks so i think it's my most well spended buy!
Use Chielleni as left back is great, he will become a player with continental status, and Marcelo(brazil player) would be a great cover for him..
You can also consider Diego and Anderson for your CAM but they won;t score as many goals as RVD!
finger crossed he's coming to Juve for real!!

cardtrick

King Of Transfer Market
Jun 13, 2007
so far, i am into 2009/2010 season and Raffael is doing fantasticly great! he has scored 10 goals and 14 assists (with several goals from freekicks and assists from corner kicks) and is scoring too in the champions league and coppa italia(i use Nasri more in CI). He only injured for a few weeks so i think it's my most well spended buy!
Use Chielleni as left back is great, he will become a player with continental status, and Marcelo(brazil player) would be a great cover for him..
You can also consider Diego and Anderson for your CAM but they won;t score as many goals as RVD!
i never use palla at all i use him as swap for bianchi ....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
You should seriously try Salvatore Foti and Yoan Gourcuff. Especially Foti, he rocks like hell. 30-40 goals a season guarenteed. I've played until season 11/12, now Im starting again with Valencia with Transfer budget 1m euros. Jeez.

Anyhow back to reality and away from the bitching. When's Iaquinta's signing gonna be anounced?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Udinese explain Iaquinta delay Monday 18 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have revealed why Vincenzo Iaquinta has still not completed his expected transfer to Juventus.

The Italian international is understood to have already passed his Bianconeri medical and new boss Juve Claudio Ranieri has publicly noted that the move will happen.

However, neither club have officially confirmed the switch even if the saga seems to be coming to an end.

“We are almost there,” noted Udinese director general Pietro Leonardi on Monday. “However, Iaquinta will only go to Juventus after a few issues have been resolved.

“We are still trying to sort out a few little things even if we are mainly wrapping up details. But we are very close.”

Football Italia understands that Juventus need to first resolve their co-ownership problems for Michele Paolucci and Viktor Boudianski.

Both spent last season at Ascoli, but Juventus want them back so that they can them offer them to the Udine outfit as part of the Iaquinta fee.

The Old Lady of Italian football are thus hoping to offer the pair and just over £6m in cash for the World Cup winner.

Iaquinta has been hunting for a big club move for some time and again caught the eye last term with 14 top-flight goals.

Channel 4

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
Just confirms again that he's coming to the squad yet again. I'm not his biggest fan but do think he'll be able to contribute (as long as he's not our target man). All in all, 6 million really isn't a bad price for him.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
euhm it's 6M pounds + two youngsters
I'm aware of that. But it's two youngsters that will most likely never get to wear a Juve shirt on the first team. They've already been doomed to be loaned out to other teams for the rest of their Juve careers...

BTW for anyone that knows, are Boudianski and Paolucci going to be loaned or sold? That last article doesn't say one way or another.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)