Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (41 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
seriously stop thinking that you are some amazing football tactician. honestly you are just full of pessism and nothing else. its not football knowledge its juts you wanting juve to win (which is fair enough) but accepting nothing but 100% winning record for all eternity, and if it is not lippi managing you're never satisfied.you're idea of football knowledge is just calling people names and acting like you know it all.

p.s. i live in europe, constantly around football from birth, i dont need lessons from someone who had to discover football when he was ten years old, or soccer as you may have called it until you came here.

you have a lot to learn, Gills

I have played and watched soccer, or football, as everyone else calls it , for 26 years...which, I'm sure is more years than you've actually been on this earth, so I bet I do know a thing or 2 more than you do

So you grew up in England, big fucking deal !! That alone doesnt make you an expert...and by the contents of your posts, it affirms my opinion that you dont have a clue of what you're talking about

I am negative because things are not looking good...and, if you read some other opinions in this thread, I'm not the only one who feels this way

If you are happy to have a mediocre Juventus, then you are going to be one lonely person on this forum

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Think its a tad early to start thinking we're doomed considering the rumours of who's coming. Milito sounds the most promising which is a great signing. im undecided about the Iaquinta still but like i said its too early. The players we need especially this season coming has to be a new backbone of the squad. Lay a concrete foundation. And mainly get that C.L place thats where the class players will come in.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Think its a tad early to start thinking we're doomed considering the rumours of who's coming. Milito sounds the most promising which is a great signing. im undecided about the Iaquinta still but like i said its too early. The players we need especially this season coming has to be a new backbone of the squad. Lay a concrete foundation. And mainly get that C.L place thats where the class players will come in.
I dont' agree, I think we need top players right away, also to get that CL place. But also Why should we have more money next year. At this moment the Agnelli's have offered us that money but next year it's has to be urned. And that time we won't have this kind of money I think

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I dont' agree, I think we need top players right away, also to get that CL place. But also Why should we have more money next year. At this moment the Agnelli's have offered us that money but next year it's has to be urned. And that time we won't have this kind of money I think
We will have the bigger TV money for being in serie A and hopefully CL money next year which should make a difference.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
We will have the bigger TV money for being in serie A and hopefully CL money next year which should make a difference.
Yes, more money from the Tv-stations, but money from the Cl we'll receive over 2 years! Also if we buy good players we'll have more loan to pay so we still get even for the next 2 years

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ppl are way too worried about money...Juventus have until recently been run very efficiently...it just depends on what/who the hell Secco and Blanc want to get...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ppl are way too worried about money...Juventus have until recently been run very efficiently...it just depends on what/who the hell Secco and Blanc want to get...
We used to have enormous TV and sponsorship deals. These are now a fair bit smaller and so our budget will be lowered accordingly.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
of course ure right but once we r back in the limelight things will get better...and those who turned their back on us in our hour of need...BEWARE WE ARE BACK!!!

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
fair point but thats provided trez n camo stay,if they leave we definately need to replace them
even if they stay i still think we need to add that something extra in the midfield,a player whos is going to create play
Rafael Van Da Vart is the name for CAM...
which i regard as one of the most talented, charismatic CAM in the world right now alongside Kaka and Ronaldinho..
he plays for the 2nd string team like Hamburg, almost single handedly rescue them from the death, this must surely proves a thing eh? and he scores for Dutch team often...a fantastic player..
he's my no.10 in my FM2007, replacing Del Piero as the captain too...and also the main freekick and corner taker..hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)