Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (20 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Exactly. There is no point in moaning because of Lippi's decision. He chose to say npo to Juventus, and he will come to rerget it. but that's his problem. Not ours...
Exactly. We must remember Lippi, as a legendary Juventus coach who belongs to the past. It's all in the past. He knows it, we should've known it, and fucking Marcellus knew it. And Antoine should've fucking better known better!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What are you ppl talking about, Lippi is still implicated in calciopoli through his son agency, he cant pick a club now before the storm ends and esp a fc implicated in dark conspiracies like Juve did.
Lippi loves Juve and you cant say if it was his choice, that he didnt join now, we will see what happens in the future...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What are you ppl talking about, Lippi is still implicated in calciopoli through his son agency, he cant pick a club now before the storm ends and esp a fc implicated in dark conspiracies like Juve did.
Lippi loves Juve and you cant if it was his choice he didnt join now, we will see what happen in future...
u think FIGC then would have let him be the coach at WC 2006??? :disagree: :disagree: ...not even Moggi was really punished!!!

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Iaquinta may be farther from Juve than we had imagined...i know it's tribalfootball but i saw this this morning

Udinese chief Leonardi: No Juventus deal yet for Iaquinta

Udinese sports chief Pietro Leonardi admits Juventus still haven't completed the signing of striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

"The sale of Iaquinta to Juve has not been formalized," said Leonardi, "therefore we cannot confirm it.

"As for the rest, we are observing the market and will make our moves when opportunities come up."

Leonardi also revealed that no club "not Italian, nor foreign" had asked Udinese about Fabio Quagliarella's situation. Udinese are in co-ownership with Sampdoria for the Italy star.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
that doesnt mean anyting.

no official signing of paper ... thats all

we reached an agreement but maybe the managment are having second thoughts knowing that trez will probably leave plus micolli's return. which sets huntalaar as a priority. we cant get both because tey both will demand starting place

huntalaar-DP / pala-micolli-zalayeta ???
huntalaar-DP-Iquenta / pala-micolli ???

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
that doesnt mean anyting.

no official signing of paper ... thats all

we reached an agreement but maybe the managment are having second thoughts knowing that trez will probably leave plus micolli's return. which sets huntalaar as a priority. we cant get both because tey both will demand starting place

huntalaar-DP / pala-micolli-zalayeta ???
huntalaar-DP-Iquenta / pala-micolli ???
:agree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Udinese signed Floro Flores from Arezzo today, to replace Iaquinta

WE should be signing Flores instead of Iaquinta...at least he's young and has a promising future !!:agree:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I WON'T be proved wrong....

and that goes for RUINeri as well !!

you will learn from the Vinman, Gill, just sit back and take some notes :p
seriously stop thinking that you are some amazing football tactician. honestly you are just full of pessism and nothing else. its not football knowledge its juts you wanting juve to win (which is fair enough) but accepting nothing but 100% winning record for all eternity, and if it is not lippi managing you're never satisfied. you're idea of football knowledge is just calling people names and acting like you know it all.

p.s. i live in europe, constantly around football from birth, i dont need lessons from someone who had to discover football when he was ten years old, or soccer as you may have called it until you came here.

Jul 28, 2002
I WON'T be proved wrong....

and that goes for RUINeri as well !!

you will learn from the Vinman, Gill, just sit back and take some notes :p
Cant actually believe this, but i agree.

Average manager and average signings ... mediocrity for us next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)