Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (33 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
cmon guys iaquinta is a good player,hes not great or world class but he surely has good characteristics,speed,strength,good shot,i think hes good in the air as well and during his spell at udinese he had a 0.30 goal ratio which isnt bad
lets wait and see what he can do at a better team
:agree:

Too many people think that if a player is not awesome, he is shit. Seems to be no such thing as a decent player round here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

Too many people think that if a player is not awesome, he is shit. Seems to be no such thing as a decent player round here.
yeah and because we are juve we always have the best players around
we should start looking at teams like sevilla and even roma where they have few superstars a lot of good players and make a very good team

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
All I can say is good luck to him and that I hope he can contribute well. I'm not going to write him off as crap, but I'm not going to predict anymore than 10-15 goals for him either.

Its really starting to feel like the directors are putting together a mid-table team for next year. Sorry guys, no glorious comeback in Serie A is on the books for us, if we don't bring in the class players we need we'll be fighting for a UEFA Cup spot... even with Gigi, Nedved and Alex.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
All I can say is good luck to him and that I hope he can contribute well. I'm not going to write him off as crap, but I'm not going to predict anymore than 10-15 goals for him either.

Its really starting to feel like the directors are putting together a mid-table team for next year. Sorry guys, no glorious comeback in Serie A is on the books for us, if we don't bring in the class players we need we'll be fighting for a UEFA Cup spot... even with Gigi, Nedved and Alex.
that would be a good contribution in his first year IMO...how many strikers score 15 goals a season? With good players behind and around him im sure he will prove to be a good addition...and if he becomes a 'Real' Bianconeri we should give him all our support until he proves unworthy of it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm not a big fan of Iaquinta either, but I'm sure he can do a lot of goods fo this team. Just remeber how two seasons ago Barca was fought to buy him and he played good in CL. So give a chance to guy.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
that would be a good contribution in his first year IMO...how many strikers score 15 goals a season? With good players behind and around him im sure he will prove to be a good addition...and if he becomes a 'Real' Bianconeri we should give him all our support until he proves unworthy of it.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
I meant 10-15 goals max. I certainly hope he can pot as many as 15. If he does, I agree, it would be a good contribution. I have my doubts though.

But like I said, I'm not going to write him off just yet. A lot of his (and our) success this year will depend on team chemistry. If all the players are on the same page, we can do well. So until I see the final product on the pitch, I'll reserve final judgment on Iaquinta.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know, people keep saying that Iaquinta is not Trezeguet's replacement, but how are they so sure? We could end up procrastinating and not have anybody besides Iaquinta, Miccoli, Del Piero, Palladino, and Zalayeta up top. It's possible and quite frightening, but these are the times with this board.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You know, people keep saying that Iaquinta is not Trezeguet's replacement, but how are they so sure? We could end up procrastinating and not have anybody besides Iaquinta, Miccoli, Del Piero, Palladino, and Zalayeta up top. It's possible and quite frightening, but these are the times with this board.
Well we have to wait to the end of the trasnfer campaing to know that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think it's up to the board to decide on where to use Iaquinta, it's Ranieri's choice in the end. I think Ranieri is not that stupid to use a forward instead of a striker.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
Great News, Iaquinta is good enough, atleast he is versatile, and he moves alot during games, he's not like Trez (in a good and bad way), I think he will bring alot to Juve offensive department.
Welcome to prove your worthy to wear the Juve jersey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)