Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (32 Viewers)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
What the hell did the guy do to ya :D ?

He ain't overated. He can't be, because he wasn't even really highly rated by the media. And th the times when he was highly rated, it was because he was bangin in the goals for Udinese.
i just very much dislike him:agree: plain and simple really. Nothing againest the guy i just dont want him at Juve!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
why? I can't really see a reason to dislike him at the momment.
i just dont think he is that good and will be able to help Juve. i just dont like the way he plays his heads down he runs like his going to fall, his heavy, his clumsy and his frustrating. Vonam i just dont like him simple!:faq1:

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
how come he is overrated when most of people say he is not. isnt overrating when people agree that someone is good while in reilty he is not.

if the majority dont agree that he is good then he is not overrated by definition.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
there is a 1 % that iaquinta won't come ???????

Il patron dell'Udinese Pozzo aveva annunciato Iaquinta alla Juve, ma secondo quanto dichiarato dal ds dei friulani Leonardi ai microfoni della Rai, c'è qualcosa da perfezionare: "La cessione di Iaquinta alla Juve non è stata ancora formalizzata perciò non la darei per fatta, per il resto stiamo osservando il mercato e poi verificheremo''. Su Quagliarella, pezzo pregiato del mercato il cui cartellino è dell'Udinese in comproprietà con la Sampdoria: "Non mi risulta che ci siano acquirenti per Quagliarella, ma abbiamo sempre detto che c'è la nostra piena disponibilità a trattare se arrivassero offerte da club importanti. Al momento, però, non c'è nulla nè in Italia nè all'estero"

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
cmon guys iaquinta is a good player,hes not great or world class but he surely has good characteristics,speed,strength,good shot,i think hes good in the air as well and during his spell at udinese he had a 0.30 goal ratio which isnt bad
lets wait and see what he can do at a better team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)