Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (38 Viewers)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
if juve can make it to the top 3 coming season, i will run half naked in my hometown...
hahahaha
iaquinta? he's kinda average tall cf...but nowhere near trez of coz.
i think we still need huntelaar+gabriel milito+ a very good left winger to replace pavel...
i will pray for Juve...
man...y those milans are so rich?? and those man utds, those barcas, madrids????
ah...i miss the season where we signed buffon, nedved and thuram at one go...
f***!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
if juve can make it to the top 3 coming season, i will run half naked in my hometown...
hahahaha
iaquinta? he's kinda average tall cf...but nowhere near trez of coz.
i think we still need huntelaar+gabriel milito+ a very good left winger to replace pavel...
i will pray for Juve...
man...y those milans are so rich?? and those man utds, those barcas, madrids????
ah...i miss the season where we signed buffon, nedved and thuram at one go...
f***!
money doesn't bring medals.
chelsea is rich, but they dont win anything.
its just that milan is an incredible tight group, with stars, fighters and talents.
maybe we can learn a thing or two from them.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
money doesn't bring medals.
chelsea is rich, but they dont win anything.
its just that milan is an incredible tight group, with stars, fighters and talents.
maybe we can learn a thing or two from them.
:confused: WHAT????!!!! chelsea dont win anything????????? so in the last 2 years they have won 2 league titles, 2 league cups and an fa cup and thats nothing??????? thats more than we have won in the last 4 years :disagree: jesus do you know what your talking about????

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
:confused: WHAT????!!!! chelsea dont win anything????????? so in the last 2 years they have won 2 league titles, 2 league cups and an fa cup and thats nothing??????? thats more than we have won in the last 4 years :disagree: jesus do you know what your talking about????
dude, everybody knows their priority is champions league
they have failed that
so a billion pond has brought them 2 titles and 3 cups...
wauw

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
LOL some ppl have extremely short-term memories...

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
we also SOLD ZZ for those 3 players....
i stil reckon it's an excellent deal!:p
chelsea won everything that is to be won domesticly and only cl eluded them...but mind you, they get into the cl semi final twice in 3 years time! that's a marvellous achievement if compare with the chelsea pre roman era...
money does do the talking eh?
just see how much MU spend this coming season, they wan the cl really bad...

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
i stil reckon it's an excellent deal!:p
chelsea won everything that is to be won domesticly and only cl eluded them...but mind you, they get into the cl semi final twice in 3 years time! that's a marvellous achievement if compare with the chelsea pre roman era...
money does do the talking eh?
just see how much MU spend this coming season, they wan the cl really bad...
i dont give a shit about them
real madrid and inter have maybe spended a billion in the last 10 years, and with all that money, you can honestly say they have achieved SHIT

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
dude, everybody knows their priority is champions league
they have failed that
so a billion pond has brought them 2 titles and 3 cups...
wauw
lol what the hell? 3 cl semi finals in 4 years you can also add to that little list, bloody hell man seriously just drop the point you are trying to make because it doesnt exist, and also drop your exaggerations about a billion pounds, they have spent no where near that. The CL is the hardest tournament to win and you need a lot of luck, whether you like it or not chelsea have suffered a lot of bad luck: the goal that never was against liverpool, the loss to monaco, drawing barcelona (the best team in europe at the time) and a penalty shoot out loss to liverpool this year, just coz they have not achieved their main objective does not mean they dont have success :confused: were we unsuccessful under capello??

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
so you would trade a billion for 2 CL titles in 10 years?
3 champs league titles 3 la ligas and possibly another one next week and again do you know the defenition of a billion is 1,000 million?? obviously not, well you do now! they have spent nowhere near that, and need i remind you that all big clubs have spent their fair share of money over the last 10 years... its actually what football teams do, you know to buy players, honestly

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
yes, we have achieved such succes in the last four years...
you said we haven't won anything:
championship in 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006
CL final 2002/2003
last years we sucked in CL.
but don't think money is everything
5 years ago and we didnt win the cl final, and our performance in the knockout rounds since has been pretty awful

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
3 champs league titles 3 la ligas and possibly another one next week and again do you know the defenition of a billion is 1,000 million?? obviously not, well you do now! they have spent nowhere near that, and need i remind you that all big clubs have spent their fair share of money over the last 10 years... its actually what football teams do, you know to buy players, honestly
you want us to have major money right?
so we can be just as inter, pay our players big salary, buy new players every year and stuff.
that just isn't juve.
so i don't know why you're so horney about the money.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
you want us to have major money right?
so we can be just as inter, pay our players big salary, buy new players every year and stuff.
that just isn't juve.
so i don't know why you're so horney about the money.
yes obviously i want us to have major money because we seriously need to rebuild our squad :disagree: we have always had money every year we make massive signings or dont you remember we spent a bomb on thuram, buffon and nedved? not to mention lately vieira and ibra, we used to pay massive salarys, DP was highest paid in the world at one time.... so spending money IS juve, fool

the hostory only remembers winners, so why should chelsea use a argument such as ; we made it 2/3 times in the half final of the cl?
doesn't make sence, because their capital is so enormous that a half-final is not enough
maybe because chelsea have won so many other things and that is why they are considered winners, your just ignorant. and yes history only remembers winners, so why did you bring up our cl final loss???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)