Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (90 Viewers)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
'Huntelaar rond met Juventus'
Uitgegeven: 11 juni 2007 17:12
Laatst gewijzigd: 11 juni 2007 20:20

AMSTERDAM - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar zou een persoonlijk akkoord bereikt hebben met de Italiaanse club Juventus, melden Italiaanse media.

Huntelaar moet bij de promovendus waarschijnlijk David Trezequet vervangen. De Fransman is teleurgesteld in de club uit Turijn en aast op een vertrek naar Engeland.

De 23-jarige international zou naar verluidt zo'n 3,5 miljoen euro per jaar kunnen verdienen bij Juventus.

Eerder werd al bekend dat de kersverse trainer van de 'Oude Dame', Claudio Ranieri, Huntelaar beschouwt als de ideale opvolger van Trezequet. De spits van Ajax mag voor ongeveer achttien miljoen euro vertrekken uit Amsterdam.
Translation:

' Huntelaar round spent with Juventus ':

11 June 2007 17.12 last modified: 11 June 2007 20.20
AMSTERDAM - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will have reached a personal agreement with the Italian club Juventus, Italian media communicate.

DUTCH PRESS AGENCY Huntelaar must replace David Trezequet at the promovendus. The French man has been disappointed in the club from Turin and has one's eye on on a departure to United Kingdom. The person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is international according to reports about 3.5 million euro per year is able deserve at Juventus. More rather it was already confessed that the kersverse coach of the ' old lady ', as the ideal continuator of Trezequet considers Claudio Ranieri, Huntelaar. The peak hours of Ajax can departures from Amsterdam for approximately eighteen millions euro.

bron: www.nu.nl

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Translation:

' Huntelaar round spent with Juventus ':

11 June 2007 17.12 last modified: 11 June 2007 20.20
AMSTERDAM - Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will have reached a personal agreement with the Italian club Juventus, Italian media communicate.

DUTCH PRESS AGENCY Huntelaar must replace David Trezequet at the promovendus. The French man has been disappointed in the club from Turin and has one's eye on on a departure to United Kingdom. The person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is international according to reports about 3.5 million euro per year is able deserve at Juventus. More rather it was already confessed that the kersverse coach of the ' old lady ', as the ideal continuator of Trezequet considers Claudio Ranieri, Huntelaar. The peak hours of Ajax can departures from Amsterdam for approximately eighteen millions euro.

bron: www.nu.nl

:D They took it from affaritaliani.it

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good to see us linked to him again.

You feel we are likely to get him since he has returned to your avatar?
I HOPE!!! I'm confident though. Let's say if he doesn't sign this week(they can confirm it later) then he'll never some to Juve. Some kind of option expiring.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
yeah, he ain't the best in the world but he could be very useful for Juve. He can play on the right with Huntelaar and Rossi lol on the left.

I'm sure he's been bought to replace Zalayeta, not Trez.
So when, where and for how much $$ are we ever gonna sell Zalayeta?
if Both Treze and Bijonov leave, we would need another attacker(besides Iaquinta), someone who could complete Palladino, someone tall and powerful but also someone who would accept the permanent sub role,
Zalayeta is the right man for this job, he might stay...:smoke:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So when, where and for how much $$ are we ever gonna sell Zalayeta?
if Both Treze and Bijonov leave, we would need another attacker(besides Iaquinta), someone who could complete Palladino, someone tall and powerful but also someone who would accept the permanent sub role,
Zalayeta is the right man for this job, he might stay...:smoke:
From what i understand, Zalayeta could be in the Milito deal. boh!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Iaquinta is not pointless. Look at it from a tactical point. Del Piero is 33 and while still playing brilliant football, he is getting on with age. Palladino is young, Huntelaar is young and has no Serie A experience. So getting Iaquinta isn't all pointless. He can play both Target man and a support striker decently and he has Serie A experience. So in case Del Piero starts feeling his age/gets injured, Palladino doesn't perform and Huntelaar takes a while to adapt, we know we have a decent player that can be relied upon to do the job. I actually think it's a smart purchase albeit the price is a bit too high. He's here to make sure if plan A doesn't work (Huntelaar or whoever we get) then we have a plan B (Iaquinta)

Durden

May 11, 2006
The thing i dont like about the Iaquinta deal is that we have to pay 9-10 mil. I'd rather give that amout to Trez so that he would stay with us. Or use half the amount and buy bojinov. Or throw in 3-4 mill more and get the hunter. Iaquinta is a decent player but imo we have better options and should save our money for the work we need done in midfield and defence. I think Secco and co are making a big mistake... but I hope Im wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)