Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (26 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i welcome him but i don't get the part of giving a young player to udinese and 7 million why are we alwys give young prospects to other teams
when moggi was in charge he used to buy alot of youngsters and loan them just in case one become great then he bring him back.

but now secco just negotiating. i think Paolucci +7m is OK

maybe it was the better deal would you pay 9m or 7m + Michele Paolucci
because i beleive his price tag was 9 before we are linked

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
He's not that bad Sally. Especially if we're talking 4th or 5th striker.
you guys think iaquinta will leave udine and come to juve to become from a certain starter to a 4th, 5th stiker??certainly he will be 3rd choice and depends who we get for a replacement fro trez,he might even battle with him for a starting place

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
you guys think iaquinta will leave udine and come to juve to become from a certain starter to a 4th, 5th stiker??certainly he will be 3rd choice and depends who we get for a replacement fro trez,he might even battle with him for a starting place
dont worry about that we got ranieri. he will rotate them all until they don't know the direction of the goal.there will be no such thing as a guaranteed start

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
you guys think iaquinta will leave udine and come to juve to become from a certain starter to a 4th, 5th stiker??certainly he will be 3rd choice
Still Iaquinta is a good buy to be a 3rd striker

and depends who we get for a replacement fro trez,he might even battle with him for a starting place
So? all competition is good for a player, if Iaquinta can make a good competition for the guy who will replace Trez, then its great.

FFS people!!! stop acting like litle children, Iaquinta is not Trez replacement, nobody has even suggest that, and he is not our "BEST SIGNING" FFS, the transfer window isnt even open yet!

I understand that some of you are mad with our management, but try to calm down and wait, bitching arround its not going to help the team you know?

Iaquinta is a decent player, he can score regulary and can provide good backup for the starting line up, not to mention that he can also play in the midfield just like Lippi use him in the World Cup.

Oh, and for the people who mention that he did nothing in the World Cup, he did score against Ghana, so in my book, that qualify as help.

Again Welcome Iaquinta.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Ahmed- trez-> 7 years at juve
Trezeguet has spent 6 seasons and 6 months in Turin, Michael.

Paolucci will score more than him next season.

Mark my words.
Abed, don't be that pessimistic. I know that you, as the vast majority of us, feel gutted because of the bad decisions taken by the management since the start of the season. But, we shouldn't generalise everything. Iaquinta would make a decent backup, I still think that £7m plus Paulocci isn't a proper deal. But at the end of the day, we're the winners.

FFS people!!! stop acting like litle children, Iaquinta is not Trez replacement, nobody has even suggest that, and he is not our "BEST SIGNING" FFS, the transfer window isnt even open yet!

I understand that some of you are mad with our management, but try to calm down and wait, bitching arround its not going to help the team you know?

Iaquinta is a decent player, he can score regulary and can provide good backup for the starting line up, not to mention that he can also play in the midfield just like Lippi use him in the World Cup.

Oh, and for the people who mention that he did nothing in the World Cup, he did score against Ghana, so in my book, that qualify as help.

Again Welcome Iaquinta.
Good post.

Nov 28, 2006
He'll be the one who compete againest palladino.
Palla is quite an injury-prone so as long as they replace trez with some1 who plays the same that's fine by me.

And plz guyz, dont forget alex is not 25.
He'll need some rest and sometimes i preffer him to come out from the bench and win us games by being the "secret" card.

And BTW, Iaquinta can play as CF, SS, Winger and AMF.
He's the gudjohnson type of player.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
That's where we have different opinions.

That's me who was targeted here. If you think his goal in Ghana's match was a brilliant one, then what can I say?
Emmm... excuse me... can you point out where in my post I say that his goal was "Brilliant"?

You said that he dint help in the World Cup, he scored once for Italy, that means he did help.

I understand that you are mad with the management, I even understand that you dont like him, but lets give the guy a chance before judging him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We should keep Bojinov and have Ranieri work with him because that's one of the things the latter does well. Hopefully Iaquinta will be sitting on the bench with Juventus a lot this coming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)