Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (25 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@Ahmed i thaught Marko was your friend what r u trying to pull :D
Yes, Marko is my friend, but Iaquinta isn't. :eyebrows:

He contributed in winning the World Cup as much as Tudor and Urbano helped Juve to get back to Serie A...

Enjoy the bitterness, my fellow juventini.
So, Iaquinta has to pray thanking God in the next ten years for being that lucky to be called up by Lippi to share in the WC, and another ten years for joining Juve.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Udinese confirm Iaquinta exit

Udinese President Giampaolo Pozzo has confirmed the latest rumours suggesting that Vincenzo Iaquinta is set to join Juventus.

The world champion has been paired with the Old Lady for some time, as the Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their attacking department in view of David Trezeguet’s probable departure.

“Iaquinta should join Juve, I think he has already signed,” said Pozzo.

“There is an agreement between the outfits although it isn’t official, now the club needs to finalise details with the player,” added the Zebrette chief.

“In any case, I don’t think there will be any problems. If he finds an agreement with Juve the deal is done. They will pay us £7m plus a technical counterpart, which could be Michele Paolucci.”

Pozzo also commented on Fabio Quagliarella, who is co-owned with Sampdoria and is one of the hottest properties on the transfer market.

“We will meet on June 20 and discuss the player’s position, there is an excellent relationship between the two clubs,” explained the official.

“We must understand if there are any important offers for him, if a big side wants him we have no chance of keeping him.

“Seeing his young age and the prices paid for other players, I agree on the fact that he is worth at least £14m,” he claimed, referring to Samp director general Beppe Marotta’s valuation of the forward.

“He is definitely an important player, for his age, his characteristics and what he has shown so far,” concluded Pozzo.
Source: Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)