Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (20 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
No matter who we buy we can never replace Trezeguet scoring a goal every game at all levels most times. I want him to stay aswell as buying another striker, Iaquinta would do but I prefer Hunter.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
People wake up,

Gilardino will stay at bilan next year, AND he cant replace Trez. He isnt nearly as good as Trez is!(but some here think so, only cause hes italian:confused: )

Hunter stays in Ajax, and nobody knows how he will doing at Juve

and Iaquinta is a joke(only good to be the replacement for Zala)

Jun 5, 2007
iaquinta, yes. but, with this stupid board, i doubt juve gonna win huntelaar's signature. stop saying like he's gonna join us. i hav not heard about his link with juve for sometimes. stop fancyin so much about him in black and white.

not sure, how's juve's front line gonna be nex season. last time, when ibra was around, tre and ibra were the first choice. with dp as backup. so, i'm aware of the possibility that ranieri might not play dp as first choice for his age and physicaldeterioration.

now with tre's departure and iaquinta's arrival. i think juve's gonna change their approach upfront. iaquinta wont able to replace trezeguet's finishing touches. but i think he's a good addition to our squad. he's probably much more of a runner compared to trezeguet. also, he is tall and strong to be able to play some posting. at the same time he's capable of running and coping with the speed of other striker.

considering bojinov(not sure if he's staying), miccoli(not sure about him as well), and even giovinco. they're all more or less the small kind of striker, small, running type.

palladino is also a good runner.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
People wake up,

Gilardino will stay at bilan next year, AND he cant replace Trez. He isnt nearly as good as Trez is!(but some here think so, only cause hes italian:confused: )
Okay, than tell me what makes Trezeguet better than Gilardino???

The fact, that Trez touches the ball maybe 10 times in one game?
The fact, that he stays in the box fpr 80% of the game?
The fact, that with him in the team, it often looks as if Juve would play with 10 men?

Tell me, cause I don't know why Trez is so good. IMO, he is a Juve legend, no question, but in no way irreplaceable....

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Tell me, cause I don't know why Trez is so good. IMO, he is a Juve legend, no question, but in no way irreplaceable....
I don’t think he is irreplaceable but he is the best finisher outthere.

The problem is not replacing him but wither our management is capable of replacing him.

When we sold zidan I was confidant that moggi will replace him and we got neddy. They are two completely deferent players but exceptionally talented.

if we replace trez with a player with the same level of skill not necessarily a finisher maybe a runner. He must run as well as trez finish

as i said before about Iquinta, he will prove everybody wrong.

im happy if we bring iquinta and keep boji. we will have a pretty flexable attack. other teams will never know from were we will attack

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
I don’t think he is irreplaceable but he is the best finisher outthere.
Nobody is irreplaceable as a player in the system, but I said that we cant get a striker that plays the way Trezi plays. Gilardino isnt a targetman, he cant make 20+ goals in a season(I think he did it ones-Parma).
So he isnt a replacement. Look what he does in bilan-nothing special. He cant replace Shevchenko than how conld he replace Trez???

If we buy someone like Gilardino(in my opinion hes medicore) or Iaquinta(shit), we must change our system, cause we havent someone strong upfront(and Im not talking about Trezis headers, Gilardino cant play very well with his head)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
trez is not irreplaceble
hes a very good finisher but to do that he needs the team to be playin for him and give him the ball in the box.gila can do more than that but he lacks a bit on finishing

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Okay, than tell me what makes Trezeguet better than Gilardino???

The fact, that Trez touches the ball maybe 10 times in one game?
The fact, that he stays in the box fpr 80% of the game?
The fact, that with him in the team, it often looks as if Juve would play with 10 men?

couldnt say it better
not taking anything away from trez and his accomplishments at juve,but apart from his finishing he doesnt provide much else

Mar 28, 2007
Juve-Iaquinta is done: Well 'I Think have already signed'

15:31 of june 11

The first purchase of the Juventus will be Vincenzo Iaquinta. The president of the udinese confirmed it, Giampaolo Well, intervened to the microphones of 'Gr I Negotiate' : "Iaquinta should go to the Juve and I think that have already signed the contract. It is not still official, still they should put themselves all right the club and the gambler, but I do not believe that there will be obstacles of some type. With those it there is not problem, if reconcile themselves the gambler and the Juventus deal is done it. The contropartita? About 10 millions of euro and a gambler. Paolucci? It is able to be".

calciomercato.com(italian version, i translated it by online translator)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)