Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (32 Viewers)

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
iaquinta usually scores around 15 goals a season...thats pretty good considering hes playing for udinese. zlatan scored like what? under 20 goals in 2 seasons with juve and everyone was on his dick. i cant believe you guys. the transfer window opened 10 days ago and you think its already over. pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
well something REALLY is gonna change in juve team soon...otherwise buffon wouldnt mind singning a new contract with us...iaquinta is fine for me...actually he is a perfect no.2 or no.3...id prefer seeing an italian starter playing with his heart rather than a brazilian or a swedish starter who plays on a basis of his mood...i think trezeguet will stay too...palladino would be fine there too...i just hope ranieri can make bojiov to stay...i really feel we have no problem in the attack...in case trezegol leaves...then we can find a replacement...i think we need to reinforce our own team and see what we really have in our hands...once we see where is the weakest point...then we see for a new player...ofcourse i would welcome barzagli and sissoko...anyway...i think after a week everything will seem to be clear...as far as it goes for iaquinta...is he wasnt a good player...a legendary coach like lippi wouldnt have picked him...forza iaquinta!!!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
please clue us if you know what they are thinking.
i hate how people are panicking because its ridiculous we just finished our last game and the market hasn't opened yet what u want 11 new players in 12 hours ? thats insane not even real or chelsea can do that just wait till the of the transfer window then start complaining for me the fact that buffon agreed to stay means that we have hope for next season and a real project is in the works which good
I see your point and tottaly agree with U. There is plenty of time left to make quality signings. But also on the other hand besides Buffon agreed new contract there wasn't nothing that can convice us we can expect something good.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
iaquinta usually scores around 15 goals a season...thats pretty good considering hes playing for udinese. zlatan scored like what? under 20 goals in 2 seasons with juve and everyone was on his dick. i cant believe you guys. the transfer window opened 10 days ago and you think its already over. pathetic.
Actually the transfer window hasn't opened yet.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
iaquinta is a peace of stinky shit..
he can't be replacement for trez, for the man who used to score goals from nothing..
i wish i lived in Turin, would go kill all the management staff.. what they are doing to our club is nearly the same as to watch your wife raped by someone..
fuck secco, fuck blanc.. ect..

Mar 30, 2006
iaquinta is a peace of stinky shit..
he can't be replacement for trez, for the man who used to score goals from nothing..
i wish i lived in Turin, would go kill all the management staff.. what they are doing to our club is nearly the same as to watch your wife raped by someone..
fuck secco, fuck blanc.. ect..
first off Iaquinta is not Trez's replacement. We were getting him before this Trez controversy and I assume the club will buy another forward with some what similar characteristics to Trez (20 goal a year striker) to be his replacement. This will probably be Huntelaar or Gilardino i think.

Iaquinta though is not a top forward but he is not that bad. he is good. he can dribble and is very very fast. he is versatile and does whatever it takes for the team to win. he does not care about his stats and while he scores goals and likes to score he will play wherever the coach tell him for the good of the team without a word.

He also averages close to a goal every 2 games which is good. He also has a tremendous work rate and will run his legs off all over the pitch.

So go easy on him. And I doubt you know much more than any of us do about the Trez situation so saying things about the board and management like that is beyond foolish and inappropriate

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think Iaquinta will be a usefull "addition", not a "replacement" for our attack. For sure we will be signing more important players, now that it's 99% certain that Trezegol will leave Juve. It's sad, but we have to accept that fact by now and I wish he had stayed.

With regards to Iaquinta's value, i see some good points about him that will be useful in Serie A:

1. Work Rate - everyone saw hard he worked and how he ran all-over the pitch in Germany during the World Cup. He may not have the "golden touch" that Trezegol has, but his workrate is something that will bode well in Juve as Ranieri is known to have his players pick-up the ball from the middle of the pitch.

2. Speed - this isn't something that the current squad is abundant of. We lack the speed that we used to have, someone who can chase down those long balls in case we ned to play them. This can also cause havoc to defenders as they will have to make sure to close down all the spaces.

3. Dedication - evident because of his work-rate.

4. Motivation - this will be Iaquinta's most important squad and his best chance of winning silverware at club level, he's very motivated to do good and impress.

I have one question though, Are we getting him for FREE?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
these are his stats
------------------------------------------GP Goals
2005-06 Udinese ITA A 24 9
2004-05 Udinese ITA A 31 13
2003-04 Udinese ITA A 29 11
2002-03 Udinese ITA A 26 7
2001-02 Udinese ITA A 22 2
2000-01 Udinese ITA A 14 2
1999-00 Castel di Sangro ITA C1 27 5
1998-99 Castel di Sangro ITA C1 25 3
1997-98 Padova ITA B 13 3
1997-98 Reggiolo ITA CND 16 7
1996-97 Reggiolo ITA CND 14 1
Career Totals: 241 63

Add in a few goals possibly here n there and the most he would have is 18 and I am being Generous and am guessing that was a good season for him.

Thats what the board considers a "Great Champion"

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I do hope the great champion the management are talking about is Barzagli, but anyhow Iaquinta would do well with us.

I could see him being Trez replacement under a playing stlye without a primary target man.

Iaquinta is Italy's E. Gudjohnson IMO, isn't a goal machine but an effetive team player.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
question is...can iaquinta be the great target man tht trez was once and still is...?

i dunno...he seems to be in the middle of target man and fast striker to me...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trez is great, he scores almost every game he plays in. but he often goes missing in games and it almost seems like juve plays with one less man at times.

Iaquinta is the opposite, he doesnt score every game, in fact he may go 2 games without scoring, but he works hard, brings others into the game and offers more than just the tap in.

For me i think it's time Trez left and the club brought in a fast striker who moves a lot upfront, can link up with others and is able to score loads of goals. Eg. an Eto'o type player. Add Iaquinta to the list of forwards, and i think the club would have a good set of forwards who compliment each other.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
I dont believe Iaquinta wuld do much good at juve 4 some reason
besides wat happened to that 76 million doollarz that was injected into Juve
why dont we get off our cheap arses nd spend some of it on some1 useful
a.k.a Gilardino or Huntelaar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)