Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (3 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
saw quagliarella play for NT last nite and hes good,he scored 2 nice goals,hes got very good shot,can use both legs and he drop back to get the ball as well

Sep 2, 2004
Trez barred from Inter bid Sunday 10 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has warned David Trezeguet will never join Inter. “There’ll be no more Zlatan Ibrahimovic cases.”

The Nerazzurri have approached Juve with an offer for the want-away Frenchman, who has been unable to reach a deal to extend his contract past 2008.

This week Inter officials were spotted with Trezeguet’s father – who also acts as his agent – sparking reports of negotiations.

However, remembering how vital Ibrahimovic has been to the title-winning campaign, the Bianconeri are reticent to further strengthen their Scudetto rivals.

“When we sold Ibra to Inter, we were in a very strange time in our history. Now we are light years away from that moment,” outlined Cobolli Gigli. “There will be no more cases like Ibrahimovic.”

So if Trezeguet is indeed to leave Turin this summer, it will not be for another Serie A side.

He has offers from Olympique Lyonnais, Marseille and Valencia, not to mention Arsenal and Barcelona.

Meanwhile, the replacement has already been signed, as Udinese confirmed Vincenzo Iaquinta is ready to put pen to paper with Juventus.

“We cannot sell everyone. We have already sold Sulley Ali Muntari and Iaquinta, so we have to focus on the rest of the squad,” said director of sport Pietro Leonardi.

channel4

its basically official now

Mar 24, 2006
Trez barred from Inter bid Sunday 10 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has warned David Trezeguet will never join Inter. “There’ll be no more Zlatan Ibrahimovic cases.”

The Nerazzurri have approached Juve with an offer for the want-away Frenchman, who has been unable to reach a deal to extend his contract past 2008.

This week Inter officials were spotted with Trezeguet’s father – who also acts as his agent – sparking reports of negotiations.

However, remembering how vital Ibrahimovic has been to the title-winning campaign, the Bianconeri are reticent to further strengthen their Scudetto rivals.

“When we sold Ibra to Inter, we were in a very strange time in our history. Now we are light years away from that moment,” outlined Cobolli Gigli. “There will be no more cases like Ibrahimovic.”

So if Trezeguet is indeed to leave Turin this summer, it will not be for another Serie A side.

He has offers from Olympique Lyonnais, Marseille and Valencia, not to mention Arsenal and Barcelona.

Meanwhile, the replacement has already been signed, as Udinese confirmed Vincenzo Iaquinta is ready to put pen to paper with Juventus.

“We cannot sell everyone. We have already sold Sulley Ali Muntari and Iaquinta, so we have to focus on the rest of the squad,” said director of sport Pietro Leonardi.

channel4

its basically official now

In this case , me personally will never sell Trez to that bastard team like Binter , never and ever :faq1:

and if Trez got angry just because President blocked his way to Binter , just Speechless and i will change my avatar for sure , through if he leave , just go to somewhere , but No way to :faq1: Inter

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Until now - Iaquinta's signing wasnt worrying me coz I thought Trez would be there and the dude is good enuf as a secondary option
Now that Trez is likely 2 leave we definatly need another "superkiller" otherwise it's curtains. The only thing that's keepin my faith now is the fact that the worlds no 1 keeper was convinced enuf 2 stay with us so I'm hopin there's more.......

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Calm down people, its not like its the end of the transfer window, let's not worry too much about Iaquinta as a starter !

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Calm down people, its not like its the end of the transfer window, let's not worry too much about Iaquinta as a starter !
I'm not so confident about our transfer policy so far, I don't have a clue what this board will do next, but I expect it to be the same BS as it's been so far...

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I'm not so confident about our transfer policy so far, I don't have a clue what this board will do next, but I expect it to be the same BS as it's been so far...
Did you have a clue what Moggi was doing before ? I mean the transfers, not the refs :eyebrows:
I'd give the board this summer to prove themselves before making up my mind, although they haven't been anywhere near impressive so far, I am a patient person.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
seeing who's running this club, and the coach they have chosen, I think we have every reason to worry......

'
PANIC NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Did you have a clue what Moggi was doing before ? I mean the transfers, not the refs :eyebrows:
I'd give the board this summer to prove themselves before making up my mind, although they haven't been anywhere near impressive so far, I am a patient person.
:tup:

Apr 27, 2004
with their way of thinking I think we should be glad to finish in Uefa cup spot next year
please clue us if you know what they are thinking.
i hate how people are panicking because its ridiculous we just finished our last game and the market hasn't opened yet what u want 11 new players in 12 hours ? thats insane not even real or chelsea can do that just wait till the of the transfer window then start complaining for me the fact that buffon agreed to stay means that we have hope for next season and a real project is in the works which good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)