Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (37 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Actually if you look closely at my post you would see that I said "my only objection on the purchase of Iaquinta..."
You're commenting on Andy's post which includes a quick comparison between Iaquinta and Pizarro, and then you said that this was your only objection (So it had to be either preferring Iaquinta to Pizarro or Iaquinta's transfer fee).

And my question was pretty clear, will we get both Iaquinta and Pizarro or only one of them? As simple as it is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're commenting on Andy's post which includes a quick comparison between Iaquinta and Pizarro, and then you said that this was your only objection (So it had to be either preferring Iaquinta to Pizarro or Iaquinta's transfer fee).

And my question was pretty clear, will we get both Iaquinta and Pizarro or only one of them? As simple as it is.
I commented on Iaquinta and only Iaquinta, as for the answer to this question I would say it is the same answer to whether we sign Barzagli or not.

I'm off, good night everyone.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I like Iaquinta only because I trust Lippi, although he made same mistakes in the past. Unfortunately we can't find proper substitution for Trez...

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Trez is still one of the few best strikers in the world and I just don't have faith in all that players that we are talking about, although they are all big potentials. Are they able to break best defenses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)