Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (19 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
The italian Heskey maybe a usefull addition as he could more "damage" then trez. However we would lack the top quality striker if trez left. I cant see Iaq scoring 20 goals for us , whereas i could see the Hunter snaffling that many.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
where was Sissoko in whole season,injury or 6th choice?
He stopped Barcelona´s creative force in both games. He was very good against PSV too. He is a quality youngster that already plays on the highest level. He will be a good signing. He still needs to improve though. And he is not 6th choice midfielder, when he didn´t play it was because of injury or rotation, Benitez likes to rotate his players.

He will be a big signing for Juve if he comes. I still hope for another central midfielder though, but someone who can organise the game, like a playmaker. With these two, Juventus will be very strong. :)

Jul 2, 2006
He stopped Barcelona´s creative force in both games. He was very good against PSV too. He is a quality youngster that already plays on the highest level. He will be a good signing. He still needs to improve though. And he is not 6th choice midfielder, when he didn´t play it was because of injury or rotation, Benitez likes to rotate his players.

He will be a big signing for Juve if he comes. I still hope for another central midfielder though, but someone who can organise the game, like a playmaker. With these two, Juventus will be very strong. :)
gazzetta says 15 million for him,we can buy better players with this money

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:disagree:

:agree: thats what we really need... :tup:

Durden

May 11, 2006
Who do you propose? I dont think we have that many realistic options left when you look at the marked.. But I agree 15 mil is to much, but they just bought Lucas so I they have to many midfielders, so I think they will lower their asking price.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i have my doubts about sissoko, mainly he was at velencia and then liverpool and despite some good performances he was never really a regular. do we have a situation where we have a youngster with bags of talent but not enough professionalism or class to really make the step up?

how often have we seen this over the years where a good young player gets lost at a big club and never really fullfills the hype that surrounds them, then bounces around some lesser teams before ending up at a blackburn rovers or similar level club

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i have my doubts about sissoko, mainly he was at velencia and then liverpool and despite some good performances he was never really a regular. do we have a situation where we have a youngster with bags of talent but not enough professionalism or class to really make the step up?

how often have we seen this over the years where a good young player gets lost at a big club and never really fullfills the hype that surrounds them, then bounces around some lesser teams before ending up at a blackburn rovers or similar level club
good point, especially the last paragraph.

however i think that sissoko is an exception to this rule, seeing his performances i can tell that the boy has a lot of destroying talent, and that is not something which usually disappears. His main charachteristic is his bravery and hes never scared to get stuck in, and i dont hink this will change.

Yeah hes erratic and sometimes make stupid and dangerous tackles, but look at our coach, one of the best players in that position in the last decade and if there is anyone that can help sissoko develop it is certainly mr Deschamps.

Sissoko would be a quality addition to us and the regular first team footbal would help his development significantly, benitez rotation style is just hindering his progress and the lucky thing is he'll be looking for a move this season, hopefully we can snatch him from them!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Bodmer would be perfect for our midfield, even I have nothing against Sissoko, he is sometimes clumsy but I still rate him as a good player and a realistic signing. Like someone said there is no much available midfielders for reasonable price ready to join us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)