Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (8 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Scudetto will be unbelievable!!! SIGH...I can see it now..All of Italy bathed in black and white...Alex holding the trophy with the sunligh glinting off of it like lightning...Gigi and Pavel bawling with tears of joy...Moratti and Galliani committing suicide...:D SIGH I can see it now...but honestly i would be very happy if we make it to CL 1st

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Didn't say that did I?
I said we won't be able to create a team yet to challenge for the scudetto but appearently it is to hard for some to understand, you guys just dream about winning the scudetto next season, but get ready to have a nightmare.
yes u r right. i share ur opinion.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Iaquinta is better than the likes of Zlatan. No doubt about that. Though we could have found better player and similar to his characteristic.

Anyway, I predict Zalayeta and of course Bojinov leaving the club. This is how it might look (Iaquinta, Palladino, Del Piero, Trezeguet), not bad I say.

Both Iaquinta and Palladino are fast players, thats a good thing. Like also Dominic said, who knows he might improve alot under the likes of Pavel, Dp, Camo, Trezeguet.
I agree with ya Rab, I think Iaquinta's signing isn't a bad sign. And I definately feel atleast Zalayeta will surely leave the club, seeing they offer almost the same thing except I think Iaquinta is an upgrade.

Is he what we need? Well, definately not a priority, but I wouldn't be so sure that he can't beat Trez for the starting position, atleast in certain games. He doesn't score goals like Trez but he is very effective and adds more options to our approach.

Iaquinta's agile for his height and utilises much of his strength wisely, he's quite fast although gets caught offsides often and he's better on the ball than most think.

I like him, and I personally feel he's one of the guys who hasn't shined too much before but can do so under correct circumstances.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Everyone here seems to forget one thing, the players we are linked with (f.e. Huntelaar) also need to be interested in joining seeing the circumstances we will have next season:

1) No European football in a European championship season.
2) Not likely to challenge for the Scudetto

Then, players like Huntelaar are also followed by other, big, more interesting teams (for them) so why would they pick Juve?

I think players like Iaquinta, Salihamidzic and others are decent signings looking at the circumstances we will have for next season.
:faq1: :agree: There is no that much players interested in joining us just cuz of name :disagree:

dude if these guys are hesitating because of options 1 and 2 and they dont realise the commitment of Pavel Camo Gigi Ale then they frankly dont deserve to come to Turin...our name alone is enough to make players come to us...no1 will ever write that Ale played for Juventus in Serie B...they will say he played for the mighty JUVENTUS
Keep on dreaming mate, no one is interested in name of the club anymore especially foreigner who doesn't care about history of the club. The main interest is now money and competition. And I also disagree about Ale, I think many will say he played even in B for Juve and that is a great thing, it shows us his commitement to the club.

Target is Scudetto/Revenge
Target could be Scudetto, but only if we sign 3-4 excellent players which looks unlikely now, but we never know what can happen.

we aren't fiorentina

Del Piero and Nedved's name enough for cl spot
You're joking right ???

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Iaquinta signing isn't that bad if we are not planing to replace Trez with him, that's my first thought, the second is we could sign Pizzaro for free.

The positive thing is he can play on flank too, but that also it shows how our board was dumb enough to sell Mutu, he is younger, better and more versalite player than Iaquinta. And I think we bought him (Iaquinta) only cuz of his versality (or at least DD agreed with the transffer just beacuse of that) before few days DD said he is against Mesto signing and also he will approve Iaquinta transfer just cuz he can play on flank too. So I don't think Iaquinta arrival will mean Trez departure, but it means we are not gonna sign Hunter.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Most of ppl here forget that Juventus ( our vecchia signora) has a spirit. This spirit is thought to be spread to every player. No matter how he was doing for his club he 's now with juventus. When u're with juventus u can developp very fast.

I was against the buy of Iaquinta but... who knows ? Maybe DD could get the best of him by using him wisely.

Jul 2, 2006
Most of ppl here forget that Juventus ( our vecchia signora) has a spirit. This spirit is thought to be spread to every player. No matter how he was doing for his club he 's now with juventus. When u're with juventus u can developp very fast.

I was against the buy of Iaquinta but... who knows ? Maybe DD could get the best of him by using him wisely.
Thats what I am talking about

with Juventus jersey many things are possible

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It is better to be pessimistic about scudetto so we can be pleasantly surprised if we win it than be optimistic and then suffer huge disappointment at the end of the season.

Of course my dream is to win the scudetto again but I think we will have to upgrade this team a lot......

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
---------------Trezeguet---------------

-Del Piero --------------------Iaquinta-

-------Zanetti - Nedved- Sissoko--------

Chiellini-----CB---------CB-------Grygera?

I think we'll be playing this tactic (4-3-3) from next season onwards with DD

Palladino will replace Del. Camoranesi will leave so Marchionni will rotate with Iaquinta. And if we get Huntelaar, he'll rotate with Trezegoal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)