Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (15 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Iaquinta is better than the likes of Zlatan. No doubt about that. Though we could have found better player and similar to his characteristic.

Anyway, I predict Zalayeta and of course Bojinov leaving the club. This is how it might look (Iaquinta, Palladino, Del Piero, Trezeguet), not bad I say.

Both Iaquinta and Palladino are fast players, thats a good thing. Like also Dominic said, who knows he might improve alot under the likes of Pavel, Dp, Camo, Trezeguet.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Iaquinta is better than the likes of Zlatan. No doubt about that. Though we could have found better player and similar to his characteristic.

Anyway, I predict Zalayeta and of course Bojinov leaving the club. This is how it might look (Iaquinta, Palladino, Del Piero, Trezeguet), not bad I say.

Both Iaquinta and Palladino are fast players, thats a good thing. Like also Dominic said, who knows he might improve alot under the likes of Pavel, Dp, Camo, Trezeguet.
no way man...i hate Zlatan he is a traitor and all of that but he is definitely an excellent player

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
no way man...i hate Zlatan he is a traitor and all of that but he is definitely an excellent player
:agree: not mentioning Ibra has the age advantage.

Iaquinta is a decent signing, not world class, but for 8M euro, a decent signing.
I just don't think he is signed as a bench warmer so I fear Trez will be leaving now that we (most likely) have signed Iaquinta and then we surely are weakened if Iaquinta is signed as a replacement for Trez.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
very true guys the age factor...but 27 is hardly old atleast he can fulfill the 5 year...but IAQUINTA..ufff i hate this already

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Everyone here seems to forget one thing, the players we are linked with (f.e. Huntelaar) also need to be interested in joining seeing the circumstances we will have next season:

1) No European football in a European championship season.
2) Not likely to challenge for the Scudetto

Then, players like Huntelaar are also followed by other, big, more interesting teams (for them) so why would they pick Juve?

I think players like Iaquinta, Salihamidzic and others are decent signings looking at the circumstances we will have for next season.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There's no chance in hell he's a direct replacement for Trez. That's like going from a horse to a donkey. :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dude if these guys are hesitating because of options 1 and 2 and they dont realise the commitment of Pavel Camo Gigi Ale then they frankly dont deserve to come to Turin...our name alone is enough to make players come to us...no1 will ever write that Ale played for Juventus in Serie B...they will say he played for the mighty JUVENTUS

Jul 2, 2006
Everyone here seems to forget one thing, the players we are linked with (f.e. Huntelaar) also need to be interested in joining seeing the circumstances we will have next season:

Then, players like Huntelaar are also followed by other, big, more interesting teams (for them) so why would they pick Juve?

I think players like Iaquinta, Salihamidzic and others are decent signings looking at the circumstances we will have for next season.
who said it bullshit,I guess one pessimistic loser

Target is Scudetto/Revenge

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I think he's gonna be used on the wings in a 4-3-3 formation. Iaquinta's "versatility" seemed liked the only positive aspect in Didi's opinion.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

finally someone who understand :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
we aren't fiorentina

Del Piero and Nedved's name enough for cl spot
yes, their 60 years of experience (counted togheter) will bring us the cl spot next season, no need for other players if that is the ambition, you are correct.
:wallbang:

Let us just fire/sell all the other players and take the cl spot with those two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)