Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (36 Viewers)

May 15, 2007
Udinese striker Iaquinta set for Juventus medical
tribalfooball.com - May 21, 2007

Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta is expected in Turin this week.
Tuttosport says Iaquinta will have a medical at Juventus in the coming days, though the two clubs are still some way from agreeing terms over a fee for the Italy international.

Juve are willing to offer £6 million and Matteo Paro for Iaquinta. However, Udinese president Giampaolo Pozzo is insisting Claudio Marchisio and Michele Paolucci are included in the bid.

That is taking the piss Marchsio better not go or Paolucci!!

Jul 28, 2002
that truely is a hideous prospect. All he will do is take Zala's position as the big man if we need to rough things up.

He is not top draw material in any shape.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
:agree: imo he is really the best player around if you look at his personality too. He isn't one of those mercenarys,he is always Juve&will always be Juve and thats why I love him:toast:
No he's not the best. What makes you think everyone else are mercenaries? We had shit, he proved himself. Nedved, Buffon etc remained loyal. So we basically have the best personality squad in the whole world? Great. Next Football Manager 2008 is gonna have our entire squad at Model Professional in their personality? Dont underestimate others.
And someone is gonna come around and say that i fucking underrate Del Piero =.=
Iaquinta for 6mil + Paro aint expensive. I find it a good deal. Official?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This post just gleams with intelligence.
:lol:

i wouldnt like to give up Paro....we made the same mistake with Brighi + Maresca...
Yeah, because Brighi, Maresca and Paro are world class players. :rolleyes:

No he's not the best. What makes you think everyone else are mercenaries? We had shit, he proved himself. Nedved, Buffon etc remained loyal. So we basically have the best personality squad in the whole world? Great. Next Football Manager 2008 is gonna have our entire squad at Model Professional in their personality? Dont underestimate others.
And someone is gonna come around and say that i fucking underrate Del Piero =.=
Iaquinta for 6mil + Paro aint expensive. I find it a good deal. Official?
Well said. The deal is OK if only Paro goes the opposite way.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
People, it is tribal, who cares what they write, 99.9999999% it isn't even true.
Yes, you're true. But this time, it seems that Iaquinta is heading to Turin. I read the rumour in lots of sites and Deschamps said that the management wants Iaquinta and Mesto. We'll end up having Iaquinta! :disagree:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Yes, you're true. But this time, it seems that Iaquinta is heading to Turin. I read the rumour in lots of sites and Deschamps said that the management wants Iaquinta and Mesto............. as a backup, those could not be in the starting eleven. We'll end up having Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)