Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (39 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Atletico GD : " Senor Secco we love really Iaquinta. You please no buy Iaquinta. You us let buy Iaquinta we give you Maxi Rodriguez and Torres realy cheap. Please let we Iaquinta have "

Secco : "No chance bro. We're getting Iaquinta and i'll sell Buffon and Del Piero if i have to but i'm getting him. Keep your hands off my Iaquinta"
:lol:

Guys, you all should stop dreaming. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Torres.Is.Crap.

scoring goals from penalties doesn't make you a profilic goalpoacher which is what he is labeled as. He can't assist, he loses the ball alot, and I mean ALOT. very overrated and he sucks for Atletico and has trouble with La Liga defenders. He would get raped by Serie A ones.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´m not sure we are talking about the same player. Or the same season at least. I know that he wouldn´t fit in Italy but in Spanish league he is good.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Torres.Is.Crap.

scoring goals from penalties doesn't make you a profilic goalpoacher which is what he is labeled as. He can't assist, he loses the ball alot, and I mean ALOT. very overrated and he sucks for Atletico and has trouble with La Liga defenders. He would get raped by Serie A ones.
He is a bit off-form but he is definitely a good player..would love to see him at Juve...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Torres.Is.Crap.

:agree: ive never rated him, i didnt even think hes was anything special at the world cup but all the english journalists were jizzing their swim suits about him, and hes got a stupis hairstyle!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Atletico GD : " Senor Secco we love really Iaquinta. You please no buy Iaquinta. You us let buy Iaquinta we give you Maxi Rodriguez and Torres realy cheap. Please let we Iaquinta have "

Secco : "No chance bro. We're getting Iaquinta and i'll sell Buffon and Del Piero if i have to but i'm getting him. Keep your hands off my Iaquinta"

I'm not against Iaquinta but i think we can do much better and get someone who'll be more useful than the Udine man. If we must enter a bidding war for an attacker it better be Huntelaar or some other 20 goals a year guarantee striker. Fighting over Iaquinta with Atletico is the last thing we need.
That is probably frightniningly accurate.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol what kind of club would want to spend money to replace the 4th/5th striker...better to give a primavera a chance...please lets not do another Kovacevic

Jul 15, 2006
Corriere dello Sport
Juve, it’s time
Today in Arezzo they could already seal promotion
A win or perhaps even a draw could be enough
Deschamps rejects Mesto and Iaquinta
-----------------------
Forza DD, he's the only sensible one to reject Iaquinta, Secco is a bloody retard.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
That's the best decision for him, he don't want to mess with a bunch of fools like Secco and co. I tottaly understand him.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Corriere dello Sport
Juve, it’s time
Today in Arezzo they could already seal promotion
A win or perhaps even a draw could be enough
Deschamps rejects Mesto and Iaquinta
-----------------------
Forza DD, he's the only sensible one to reject Iaquinta, Secco is a bloody retard.
Wow thanks DD ! I hope u'll save us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)