Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (25 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
u dont pay 12 million euros to buy some1 as a backup...we are not chelsea...if we are to sign any player he must beleive that he is good enough to even make ADP sit on the bench...and frankly Iaquinta is hardly that player...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
u dont pay 12 million euros to buy some1 as a backup...we are not chelsea...if we are to sign any player he must believe that he is good enough to even make ADP sit on the bench...and frankly Iaquinta is hardly that player...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
u dont pay 12 million euros to buy some1 as a backup...we are not chelsea...if we are to sign any player he must believe that he is good enough to even make ADP sit on the bench...and frankly Iaquinta is hardly that player...
You can say that again....

Wait you already did :p

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Iaquinta is not at all bad...but then again I don't know whether 12mil euros is a reasonable price.

I haven't seen him much this season but last season he was good and in the WC he was good. He's got good movement and considerable amount of ball control, considering his height.

I would see him as adequate Trez replacement. Although Huntelaar would add much more confidance towards Juve ambitions.

Bahmaniax

May 15, 2007
laquinta ? and for HOW MUCH ??? 12 MILLION ?

Secco .. i would like to pull out ur head and shit down ur neck

you know what i dont care anymore BUT MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY !! BRING SOMEONE DECENT !

This every-day-link-to-a-new-player strategy is making Juve look like fools by now .. because half of it is clearly bullshit and other half is our offers getting rejected !

Nov 28, 2006
we got used to havin' the best players to play in our club...
now we see those lamers such as iaquinta join us?
i'd rather give our young players such as palla and paolucci to play and gain confidence than pay some 12 million for this guy who calls himself a soccer player.

ill judge secco by the end of the transfer market...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)