Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (14 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Iaquinta was called up with Italy for the World Cup cause of Cassano's attitude, i'm sure Lippi would have preferred taking Antonio than Iaquinta, we should go for Cassano, if i see him in 2 weeks when i'm in his home town i'll tell him to join Juve or else :D
hes loking like a good option at the minute with no developments on other targets, if he could get his bloody attitude sorted out he'd be a world beater

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i always thought that cassano would be the eventual successor to Ale...maybe now is the time to groom him for that position...but there has been no news to indicate that

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Iaquinta was called up with Italy for the World Cup cause of Cassano's attitude, i'm sure Lippi would have preferred taking Antonio than Iaquinta, we should go for Cassano, if i see him in 2 weeks when i'm in his home town i'll tell him to join Juve or else :D
So, when you wake up the day after, you'll find a head of a nice slaughtered horse under your blanket, Mr. Cutajar. :pint:

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
We don't need Iaquinta at all. He's not that good really, can't really see him as a first team player for Juve. If Trez leaves plz bring in someone young! But still world class though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)