Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (82 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
whats happening with huntlaar.....is he gonna come to juve or what??? every1 is talking about him and secco plz we want huntlaar not laquinta.....and some 1 here said that laquinta is not bad he has scored 14 goals so far and how many huntlaar scored this season man ....think aboout it..

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
whats happening with huntlaar.....is he gonna come to juve or what??? every1 is talking about him and secco plz we want huntlaar not laquinta.....and some 1 here said that laquinta is not bad he has scored 14 goals so far and how many huntlaar scored this season man ....think aboout it..
Obviously Hunter is going to have more goals than Iaquinta, he's in the Dutch league. Some of the bottom teams in the Dutch league would be like mid to low table Serie B teams. Iaquinta isn't as bad as you guys say he is. he played 30 out of 37 games (he was injured) and got a steady 14 goals and like 7 assists. Not bad on udinese. :D...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Lippi must have thought he was OK before he played him for Italy so we won't want Lippi as boss under that logic.

I would rather see someone else but Laquinta ain't that bad.
what other choices did lippi have as backup strikers to take to Germany ??

we HAVE many choices available, and not just Italians

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
what other choices did lippi have as backup strikers to take to Germany ??

we HAVE many choices available, and not just Italians
All I said is that he must have thought he was OK, not that he was great.

For the record I do not want to sign Iaquinta, I want Hunter and/or Bianchi, but it would not be a disaster to sign Iaquinta.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Wait a minute, you are comparing Serie A with Dutch league?? :lol: You can´t be serious. :disagree:

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
but guys..don;t forget that many great strikers and wingers are from Dutch league..
e..g Van d Man, Robben, Ronaldo, Cruff...just to name a few..
Dutch league always produce future superstars..
It's dissapointing Juve fails to even attract Frings(he's not even a world class player according to me..)
I think Juve will b in trouble in seria A..
let's hope DP and co will lift Juve to at least a CL spot..
y we r the ONLY ONE to be relegated...
f***

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
but guys..don;t forget that many great strikers and wingers are from Dutch league..
It's dissapointing Juve fails to even attract Frings(he's not even a world class player according to me..)
f***
he's not doubting the quality of players produced in Holland, he's saying not to compare a big league like Serie A to a relatively small one like the dutch league

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
f***
I totally agree! It will be difficult for Juve to attract good players atleast before we qualify for a champions league spot. Juve first have to keep their star players such as Buffon then work on the rest. I think it is gonna be a tough year next year but also think will make europe!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
at the rate we r losing out on players im begining to worry that iaquinta will be our biggest signing this season
dont worry mate, as we've been linked to 32649 players this season i'm sure a few of em will join us :p

and seriously.. Iaquinta?? this is just a joke that isnt very funny, iaquinta isnt good enough for a pub team there is no way the management will buy him, plus he'll expect to start so he can get lost

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I don't know why people on these forums have such a big problem with Iaquinta. He was good enough to be on the "23" man WC squad. Obviosly Lippi thought he was one of the top 23 players to help Italy win the most important trophy in football. He is a top scorer in serie a. He can play the wings and CF.

He won't replace Trezeguet or DP. He will be a backup and a good backup at that.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Juventus has been the excuse for other players to get contracts from their current clubs. We are getting worked right now in the transfer market and I don't think we are feeling the effects of Serie B as much as we are suffering from life without Moggi.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Iaquinta was called up with Italy for the World Cup cause of Cassano's attitude, i'm sure Lippi would have preferred taking Antonio than Iaquinta, we should go for Cassano, if i see him in 2 weeks when i'm in his home town i'll tell him to join Juve or else :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)