Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (111 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Iaquinta is not a bad signing. I think he will be used as a sub as he was in the WC. He can sub for Camo or at striker. I doubt we would get him as our #1.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Maaaaan if we really sign Iaquinta than we really should do some serious thinking of hurting Secco, Gigli and co.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I dont know why people have such a problem with Iaquinta. He has 14 goals in Serie A this year with Udinese. That is probably the equivalent to 50 goals in erevedise or bundesliga.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Old rumour coming back:

Juve close on Iaquinta Thursday 10 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are close to signing Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The world champion had already been paired with the Turin outfit last season, before he extended his contract with the Zebrette until 2010, but now seems set to join the Bianconeri in June.

Thursday’s edition of Tuttosport titles that an agreement is close to being finalised, as the Old Lady wants to strengthen their squad in view of the increasingly likely return to Serie A.

Iaquinta, who is highly rated by Coach Didier Deschamps for his versatility, could move to Turin in the summer for £7m, plus the co-ownership of one of Juve’s youngsters.

Matteo Paro and Rey Volpato are two of the possible candidates, although Marcelo Zalayeta might also be included in the deal, after becoming frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico.

The Friulani are expected to make their decision in the next few weeks, as they need to clarify the position of players such as Sulley Ali Muntari and Cristian Zapata, who have both been linked with a summer move.

Juve are also keen on Reggina striker Rolando Bianchi, who could move to Turin if David Trezeguet does not extend his deal with the Bianconeri.

President Lillo Foti has valued the player at £11m, but it seems likely that the Amaranto will lower their request if the Turin outfit agrees to an exchange deal.

Damn damn damn!!!!
Why Paro!!???:pumpkin:

Why Iaquinta??!!!:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)