Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (13 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Valeri will prove all of you wrong next season. :stuckup:
its natural that he is skilled...he played with a maltese team when he was in his youths(15 y.o) in fact he always thanks Malta, cause they showed him to Lecce and got him transferred there. I was really glad when he came, and hoped he would make a huge impact on our season, but DD and him didn't see eye-to-eye at the beginning, and its going to cost us a great player

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Bye Bye Bojinov :depressed

Juventus Finally Gave Up Bojinov
Published on: 18.05.2007, 12:11

In a special meeting between the leaderships of Juventus and Fiorentina, the ‘Old Lady' bosses stated that they have no intentions to buy Valeri Bojinov.

Topsport.bg reminded that the Bulgarian national team player has the statute of disposed in the team of Didie Deshan :confused2 till the end of the season.

Valeri couldn't prove his possibilities to the biankoneri and now he is a 100 % reserve. The Bulgarian will be back in AC Fiorentina right after the season ends.

The same will happen with Manuele Blazi, a player for Juve who spend one season for rent in Fiorentina.
News.bg

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
I wish we had worked a deal to keep Boji & that he had been used better by DD this season. I think we will struggle to find a higher quality 3rd choice striker for next year. With the likelyhood of Trez getting injured so high, we need a player who can go from riding the bench to leading the line at a moments notice. Zalayeta is def not the player for this role, & neither is Palla. This means we now need at least one great striker, two if Trez goes & dont think it will happen. The funds we have, plus the greater need in both central defence & midfield, means we will be short of quality options upfront next year. Yet more poor management I fear.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I was hoping he'd stay , but thats not the case. We gave away Mutu for him , now he is gone too and we will get Blasi back. Great moves from our transfer manager(s). :faq2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)