Official Valeri Bojinov Thread (17 Viewers)

Kenobi87

Apr 17, 2007
Hehehehe... Well - I don't care about the internet site... My point is he has a HUGE talent and if we don't give him more time on the field then he will find another club. THAT WOULD BE SO STUPID...

How can you say " I hope he'll become a great star in another club"
If he has the talent to become a great start Juve should keep him. If not - Deschamps, Secco and all the others will make a big mistake.

We have a team with some great talents - If Palladino and Bojinov play together for 5-6 years then we might have one of the best attacks in the world.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Why the sudden change of heart Mark? You thought highly of Bojinov, what happened? Not like he was given a chance to prove you wrong.

Berbatov is great I agree, but Bojinov has the future ahead of him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why the sudden change of heart Mark? You thought highly of Bojinov, what happened? Not like he was given a chance to prove you wrong.

Berbatov is great I agree, but Bojinov has the future ahead of him.
The thing is, I don't think it is some kind of fight or argument between him and Deschamps, it is apparently that he is either not good enough or he was brought to Juve just to complete the idiotic deal with Mutu. Either way he is not our player.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I find it hard to believe he is not good enough to compete in Serie B, he should be 3rd choice striker easily. The only explanation IMO is that simply DD does not rate him. All coaches have their own preferences and their own favourite types of players, Bojinov is simply not in DD's book.

Kind of like Capello and DP, coaches are like that. Remember Capello used to play that idiot Delvecchio in Roma who couldn't score shit over Montella just because the latter is short, even though he was/is a 10 time better striker.

Coaches have their preferences and that's the bottom line IMO, tough luck for Bojinov and it will be for us in the long run.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I find it hard to believe he is not good enough to compete in Serie B, he should be 3rd choice striker easily. The only explanation IMO is that simply DD does not rate him. All coaches have their own preferences and their own favourite types of players, Bojinov is simply not in DD's book.

Kind of like Capello and DP, coaches are like that. Remember Capello used to play that idiot Delvecchio in Roma who couldn't score shit over Montella just because the latter is short, even though he was/is a 10 time better striker.

Coaches have their preferences and that's the bottom line IMO, tough luck for Bojinov and it will be for us in the long run.
I agree but also as Alfio said, he's not our player and he will not be. It's similar to praising Ruud Van Nistelrooy, he's not ours and he will never be.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

True, true, but I will always hold it against DD, things could have been different. That's the only thing I hold against him actually...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

:agree: Spot on

The thing is, I don't think it is some kind of fight or argument between him and Deschamps, it is apparently that he is either not good enough or he was brought to Juve just to complete the idiotic deal with Mutu. Either way he is not our player.
Bojinov hasn't had the chance to show what he is capable of! and during the few minutes he played he showed the talent he has. why is Trezeguet and others are allowed to have some bad games and him not?! -if the case is he isnt good-

Bojinov is overrated. Berbatov is miles ahead of him.
:disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bojinov hasn't had the chance to show what he is capable of! and during the few minutes he played he showed the talent he has. why is Trezeguet and others are allowed to have some bad games and him not?! -if the case is he isnt good-
Only because Deschamps doesn't rate him, he's the boss he decides. Come the end of the season, Bojinov is somewhere else and I'll close this thread.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Because I think he is not that good how I thought he was. DD knows him better. I have more faith in our coach even though I question some of his choices. We will see how the things turn out to be next season. Then we will know how good Deschamps really is and maybe how good Bojinov really is if he gets more playing time. :pint:

@ Rami - You don´t think Berbatov is better than Bojinov?! :confused:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
@ Rami - You don´t think Berbatov is better than Bojinov?! :confused:
Honestly I haven't seen him playing since his Bayer Leverkusen days...he is very good, but I have no idea about how he is playing right now. hence I cant say if he is better or not!

Only because Deschamps doesn't rate him, he's the boss he decides. Come the end of the season, Bojinov is somewhere else and I'll close this thread.
True...its DD who doesn't rate him, and u better close the thread from now.

Kenobi87

Apr 17, 2007
True, true, but I will always hold it against DD, things could have been different. That's the only thing I hold against him actually...
I agree...

It's stupid not to use him more and make him the starplayer he can become. Even though DD don't like him he could still use him a year in Serie A and the sell him for a big amount of money

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Word.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Honestly I haven't seen him playing since his Bayer Leverkusen days...he is very good, but I have no idea about how he is playing right now. hence I cant say if he is better or not!
Berbatov is playing well this season with Tottenham, and has been one of their better players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)