Official: Tudor to Siena (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
so he would love to play for other clubs than juve and lazio? looks like torino and livorno have better chances then us

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #125
    haha Sid. BTW fresh from the oven

Tudor holds no Juve grudge Saturday 29 January, 2005

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igor Tudor has barely played for five months, but insists he doesn’t hold a grudge against Juve as he prepares for a new career at Siena.

“I prefer to play for a less prestigious club than to sit in the stands with a Juventus tie round my neck,” stated the Croatian defender who is on loan at the Stadio Franchi until the end of the season.

“Towards the end I felt more like a Bianconeri fan or an everyday spectator than a player. I chose to stay in Italy despite offers from Spain and England because I know the style here and feel happy in it.”

Tudor’s six and a half year spell in Turin has been blighted by injuries, but Fabio Capello pushed him on to the sidelines this season with just four appearances in all competitions.

“I had no problems with Capello,” insisted the former Hajduk Split man. “He chose to pick from a select squad and I didn’t have much room. Obviously when you don’t play then you’re unhappy, but right now I want to concentrate on Siena.”

The Euro 2004 star considers this step down into the relegation battle to be a stimulating experience and he’ll make his debut against Sampdoria this Sunday.

“The opponents you face are always the same and I think it’ll be an important learning curve to make me a better professional. Siena have many quality players and can certainly avoid the drop.”

source: channel4.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Tudor is always very calm, he has been a benchwarmer for ages and ages, and he still doesn't complain! We should get him back next season as a stand-in, something he has always done in a good way.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    Yes, I still surprised that this guy still isn't complaining after being loaned to Siena. I really hope that Tudor is back and ready for Juve.

Micooli should a thing or 2 from Tudor. After he was loaned to Florence, I can't stand him. He talks too much.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Yeah, Miccoli was once one of my favourites but then he became a b1tch :) But it's understandable actually...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    Tudor is always very calm, he has been a benchwarmer for ages and ages, and he still doesn't complain! We should get him back next season as a stand-in, something he has always done in a good way.
    as he knows he is not good enough to start for juventus to be honest

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    I'm already having nightmares that Cannavaro will be the 1 missing in the CL finals due to suspension.............

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    we could become a problem.. we have only ferarra and montero as cd, moggi must buy a defender .. this must happen very soon ;)

as for tudor, I just thought about his great goal against deportivo tow years
    ago :)

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #135
    Yea, but the transfer will end after tomorrow, will Moggi think of buying any1, or stick to Thuram + Cannavaro combination?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    There is no reason to tinker with the Thuram-Canna partnership,and I'm quite sure Moggi's done with this transfer window.We don't really need more players,and we've sold all that we needed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)