Official: Tudor to Siena (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Good luck Tudor, you deserve 1st team football! I just hope that you will show Juventus that ur a great defender and come back! I really hope we sign bovo or some young good backup before the transferwindow closes or we are screwed, no Scudetto or CL trophy, mark my words!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
does anyone else fear a sinking ship ??
If you didn't fear that before Tudor left, you missed something. We never buy anybody in the January transfer window, so I don't think that it'll happen this year, but the loss of Tudor is not a big thing, IMO. He wasn't playing that well, and he's almost constantly injured anyway. Between Montero, Ferrara, Zebina, and Pessotto I think that we can get by in the case that either Cannavaro or Thuram gets in jured or suspended. It was far more likely that Tudor would get injured than either of those two anyway. At the very least, this move and Iuliano's departure shows that Moggi is finally getting serious about overhauling the defense. I think that this summer we will bring in a few players for the defense, I just hope that we get some midfielders too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Man, I am gonna miss big Igor. I'll never forget the goal he scored against Milan a few years ago and also the goal against Deportivo that took us through. :touched: Farewell Igor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)