Official: Tudor to Siena (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

If you didn't fear that before Tudor left, you missed something. We never buy anybody in the January transfer window, so I don't think that it'll happen this year, but the loss of Tudor is not a big thing, IMO. He wasn't playing that well, and he's almost constantly injured anyway. Between Montero, Ferrara, Zebina, and Pessotto I think that we can get by in the case that either Cannavaro or Thuram gets in jured or suspended. It was far more likely that Tudor would get injured than either of those two anyway. At the very least, this move and Iuliano's departure shows that Moggi is finally getting serious about overhauling the defense. I think that this summer we will bring in a few players for the defense, I just hope that we get some midfielders too.
I havent missed anything , read my posts sometime.......

With those guys as our backups, we might as well kiss any chance of silverware goodbye if Canna or Thuram get injured

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I havent missed anything , read my posts sometime.......

With those guys as our backups, we might as well kiss any chance of silverware goodbye if Canna or Thuram get injured
I hate to break it to you, but Tudor wasn't a real step up from any of them. The only things he has over Montero and Ferrara is that he's young and tall.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Before 2003 Tudor looked like one of the best young centerbacks in the world, but after Lippi ruined his career by putting him in midfield he became average. This, compounded with his injury problems, turned him into a player you could not rely on.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Man, I am gonna miss big Igor. I'll never forget the goal he scored against Milan a few years ago and also the goal against Deportivo that took us through. :touched: Farewell Igor.
yeah the one against Deportivo:touched:...thank you Igor

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
it seems that Capello is very quick to overhaul the team and began to mould it his style. Cant wait to see how Capello Juventus would look like next season.
Hopefully it won't look like the geriatric ward in defense...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
it seems that Capello is very quick to overhaul the team and began to mould it his style. Cant wait to see how Capello Juventus would look like next season.
It's gonna look like Roma. :frown:

Capello, Zebina, Emerson, Chiellini(was ½owned by Roma), maybe Panucci, maybe Chivu, maybe Cassano....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I hate to break it to you, but Tudor wasn't a real step up from any of them. The only things he has over Montero and Ferrara is that he's young and tall.
Tudor has skills....just has a habit of getting injured

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah, good luck Tudor... I wish him the best of luck.

Hopefully, he'll get a lot more playing time at Siena. I'm sure he'll get a real good chance at regainig his great 2000-2002 form. Maybe he'll be ready for Juve next season. I'm glad he wasn't sold.

Looks like Siena are very happy. They even gave him the #7 Jersey :cool:

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #115
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Yeah, good luck Tudor... I wish him the best of luck.

Hopefully, he'll get a lot more playing time at Siena. I'm sure he'll get a real good chance at regainig his great 2000-2002 form. Maybe he'll be ready for Juve next season. I'm glad he wasn't sold.

Looks like Siena are very happy. They even gave him the #7 Jersey :cool:
    wowow #7? This is an important number for a football player. But I still repfer him to wear #5. I wish that this guy can regain his form.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

Hopefully it won't look like the geriatric ward in defense...
    i dont have specific problems with old players. but i do have problems with underperforming ones. Montero has been very bad , and cant see too much of ferarra to access his form..

in any case... yeah, we would have to to change a lot in that department next season...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    It's gonna look like Roma. :frown:

Capello, Zebina, Emerson, Chiellini(was ½owned by Roma), maybe Panucci, maybe Chivu, maybe Cassano....
    hey, I wouldn't complain if we got Chiellini, Chivu and Cassano :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)