Official Transfers Thread (5 Viewers)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
DJ - no, that's not true. In Italy, you have a lot of gracious, technically skilled players. In Germany it's just "Come on guys! Let's get forward and trash everything that's in our way"
technical players yes, flair play and stuff, not that much IMO, especially from inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

arsenal maybe?
wouldn't have to change shirt colours too much ;)
Van der Meyde would be a great addition to Arsenal :cool: He could partner Henry up front and offer back-up for Wiltord and Pires :thumb:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++

Van der Meyde would be a great addition to Arsenal :cool: He could partner Henry up front and offer back-up for Wiltord and Pires :thumb:
van der meyde is so much better than wiltord IMO

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If you read my post carefully you would see that I never said that. I said that he could partner Henry in attack and provide cover for Wiltord and Pires, meaning that he would be a starter upfront just so that he could coexist with Sylvain, Robert and Titi and that if Sylvain or Robert were injured that he could play in their respective position and let somebody else partner Henry. Capische? ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
well, about that vdm-arsenal thing ...
i dunno what do say
i usually don't like wiltord too much, but andy is more like pires' style of playing i guess
but ... they do have different positions on the field, haven't they?

and, erik, about the french thing : rough huh :D ?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Oh, who was the captain. i thought he was.

They were playin' in the uefa cup the season before the last and they did win it so what is the point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)