Official Transfers Thread (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
GALATASARAY SIGN DE BOER

Frank de Boer will play for Turkish club Galatasaray for the coming two seasons, according to the official website of the Istanbul club. Chairman Özhan Canaydýn says he is "very happy that the former Barcelona defender has arrived in Istanbul to strenghten the yellow-red outfit."

Galatasaray reached an agreement with De Boer on Thursday morning, at eleven am, in Amsterdam which was also the first day that the two parties met.

De Boer had two options, namely Ajax Amsterdam and Galatasaray. The 33-year old defender explains that he decided to go to Istanbul because Ajax offered less money and only a one year contract whereas Galatasaray was willing to sign a two year deal with the Duch international.

Galatasaray has brought back Hakan Sükür and the club is holding talks with Pierre van Hooijdonk. The Istanbul outfit finished the season in the Turkish league at the second place.

Taken from www.vi.nl
Translated by Erik.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Great news!

FOOTBALLASIA

Korea Republic international Lee Chun-soo will travel to Spain at the end of next week to finalise his move to Spanish side Real Sociedad.

The Spanish club’s website says they and Lee’s current club, Ulsan Tigers, have reached an agreement and that the move will be finalised subject to Lee passing a medical and signing a contract when he is in San Sebastian.

Reports in Korea Republic last week suggested the transfer fee for the 2002 AFC Young Player of the Year was in the region of USD3.5M, although this has yet to be confirmed by either club.

If the moves goes through, Lee, who scored for the sixth game running at the weekend, would be the first Korean footballer to play in the Primera Liga.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
GALATASARAY SIGN DE BOER

Frank de Boer will play for Turkish club Galatasaray for the coming two seasons, according to the official website of the Istanbul club. Chairman Özhan Canaydýn says he is "very happy that the former Barcelona defender has arrived in Istanbul to strenghten the yellow-red outfit."

Galatasaray reached an agreement with De Boer on Thursday morning, at eleven am, in Amsterdam which was also the first day that the two parties met.

De Boer had two options, namely Ajax Amsterdam and Galatasaray. The 33-year old defender explains that he decided to go to Istanbul because Ajax offered less money and only a one year contract whereas Galatasaray was willing to sign a two year deal with the Duch international.

Galatasaray has brought back Hakan Sükür and the club is holding talks with Pierre van Hooijdonk. The Istanbul outfit finished the season in the Turkish league at the second place.

Taken from www.vi.nl
Translated by Erik.
i'm sorry for him :down:
he earns more than a turkish team

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Van Der Meyde Completes Inter Hat-Trick

07/10/2003. Inter have completed their third signing in three days in the shape of Dutchman Andy van der Meyde.

The attacker arrives from Ajax and will have a medical in Milan in the next few days.

The player has been linked with the Nerazzurri right through the summer, and joins Luciano and Fadiga as Inter's newest signings.

Ajax coach Ronald Koeman told the club's official site: "When these kinds of clubs come calling and the player has the ambition to play for such a club, it is hard for Ajax to do anything about it. We expect the strength of the team not to diminish with the players we will acquire."

:eek:

this is Inter's best buy yet!!
Luciano, Fadiga and now VDM !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How is this great news? :undecide:
It's always nice to see your countrymen going to the big leagues...maybe not so much of a deal for you Europeans, but it's always good to see Asian players in Europe.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Inter are having one helluva transfer campaign, but I'm not terribly worried. Last season they purchased Cannavaro, Coco, Crespo and more, but they still finished the season trophy-less.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Van Der Meyde Completes Inter Hat-Trick

07/10/2003. Inter have completed their third signing in three days in the shape of Dutchman Andy van der Meyde.
noooooooooooooooo :down:
not in inter !!!
what have i done to earn this punishment???

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It's always nice to see your countrymen going to the big leagues...maybe not so much of a deal for you Europeans, but it's always good to see Asian players in Europe.
Aye, of course. I forgot you're from Asia because it says Australia under your nick :) Sorry about that!

About Van der Meyde to Inter - I doubt he'll make it in SerieA but we'll see.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003

About Van der Meyde to Inter - I doubt he'll make it in SerieA but we'll see.
i'm so sorry he went there :down:
usually, dutchmen are better in spain or england ... i guess... anyway his style seems better in germany :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Spain would be good but England would be best imo

DJ - no, that's not true. In Italy, you have a lot of gracious, technically skilled players. In Germany it's just "Come on guys! Let's get forward and trash everything that's in our way"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)