Official: Tiago to Juve (19 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
After watching the likes of Emerson, Zanetti, Blasi, Tacchinardi and Giannichedda play, I had started to think vision only existed in fairy tales.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Looks like we're finally getting someone with a lil' artistery in his game. It's about fuckin' time now ;)

Go Go Tiagooo !!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
if we have Almiron-Tiago in the mifield, then we will have the strongest midfield for years form thechnical point of view.. Much better than Vieira-Emerson

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
After watching the likes of Emerson, Zanetti, Blasi, Tacchinardi and Giannichedda play, I had started to think vision only existed in fairy tales.
Yeah, tell me about it. With Tiago we will obtain someone who does the little things right along with somebody who makes sense with the ball instead of just booting it anywhere. He's really the complete midfielder in my opinion... plus his technique is simply class.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
if we have Almiron-Tiago in the mifield, then we will have the strongest midfield for years form thechnical point of view.. Much better than Vieira-Emerson
Technically we will be very sound and we should have loads of good possession. I'm just hoping we will not field the flat 4-4-2 because while Tiago and Almiron are both great with the ball, I'm not sure there is enough bite in midfield. The former can play in front of the defense and makes good tackles, but is not as good defensively as Zanetti in my opinion. Almiron isn't that strong defensively either from what I've seen, so I'd like to field three in midfield with Zanetti or Marchisio or Nocerino in front of the defense.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alan, no doubt

Andy, I don't mind the 4-4-2 as long as it's an interesting one with some nice tactics, not long balls zlatanistas style aka crapello.

There's the 4-4-2 Mourinho and 4-4-2 Crapello, I'll go with Mourinho.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Technically we will be very sound and we should have loads of good possession. I'm just hoping we will not field the flat 4-4-2 because while Tiago and Almiron are both great with the ball, I'm not sure there is enough bite in midfield. The former can play in front of the defense and makes good tackles, but is not as good defensively as Zanetti in my opinion. Almiron isn't that strong defensively either from what I've seen, so I'd like to field three in midfield with Zanetti or Marchisio or Nocerino in front of the defense.
Yeah, I hope we do not buy someone for the sole reason of covering for Almirón and Tiago. Zanetti, Marchisio and Nocerino will be more than enough. Playing alongside such skilful midfielders, any player with strength, passion and the ability to read the game will suffice. Players like Sissoko and Mavuba would add nothing more to our current midfield other than explosivity.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I hope we do not buy someone for the sole reason of covering for Almirón and Tiago. Zanetti, Marchisio and Nocerino will be more than enough. Playing alongside such skilful midfielders, any player with strength, passion and the ability to read the game will suffice. Players like Sissoko and Mavuba would add nothing more to our current midfield other than explosivity.
I agree with that. We shouldn't be looking into any other defensive midfielders now that we have secured Nocerino and have proper players available next to Zanetti.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Alan, no doubt

Andy, I don't mind the 4-4-2 as long as it's an interesting one with some nice tactics, not long balls zlatanistas style aka crapello.

There's the 4-4-2 Mourinho and 4-4-2 Crapello, I'll go with Mourinho.
Indeed Rab, but I still am rather sick of the straight 4-4-2. With the squad we could potentially have, I'm really hoping for the 4-3-3.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tiago - Almiron and Sissoko behind them would make a great midfield for a 4-3-3 but it seems that Sissoko is not a target anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)