*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
MSNBC has misreported on the Tea Parties going on around the country, saying that people who go to them are white supremacists who hate blacks and a black President.

Yeah, I'm sure all the blacks and Mexicans who went to those parties were also white supremacists.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
a leftist traitor licking the boots of the leftist enemy ??

North Korea testing the traitor and knowing that nothing will happen in return ??

The solution to ending the recession is spending more money that we dont have ???

The whole of the world laughing because they know that a smiling, leftist weakling is running (or should I say ruining) this country, and we have just gone from being the strongest country in the world, to one of pathetic weakness because this idiot wants to hold hands with everyone and sing "kumbahyah", while those who are going to pay the most for this are the American people

things will only get worse......
What's wrong with being a leftist Vinny ?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
What did he do this time?
Not accepting the Armenian Genocide as this is the day it started and we all mourn for the 1.5 million that was cherished and lost, me and Snoop being our diaspora's grandchildren..

FFS, 90% of the senate wanted him to finally accept it...I just can't imagine how the Armenian Americans will feel now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Typo, he didn't accept the genocide. He said he would accept it during his campaign but as usual, action speaks louder than words.
He's just another politician who claims one thing during a campaign and does the other afterwards. Everybody, including myself, were fooled by him, so now what people should do is reject his ass. We need to get rid of these lying puppets.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Indeed. I don't know why people have so much faith in these people.

They act like experts in everything when they know pretty much about nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)