*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, that movie is laughable. Watched 8-9 minutes, and I know of Alex Jones, the mofo who made it, he is a egoistical wannabe rebel who just likes to hear his annoyingly grating voice.

I mean, seriously, there are negatives of Obama (he is not someone who will turn the status quo upside down as everyone assumed too eagerly), but coming up with some big conspiracy for him when he has been in office for 7-8 weeks is insanely ridicolous. Nothing but cheap attempt for propoganda.

Apr 12, 2004
Seriously, that movie is laughable. Watched 8-9 minutes, and I know of Alex Jones, the mofo who made it, he is a egoistical wannabe rebel who just likes to hear his annoyingly grating voice.

I mean, seriously, there are negatives of Obama (he is not someone who will turn the status quo upside down as everyone assumed too eagerly), but coming up with some big conspiracy for him when he has been in office for 7-8 weeks is insanely ridicolous. Nothing but cheap attempt for propoganda.
But I was the dotard who said it was propaganda.

:shifty:
if only rovah could move ovah so that jimi can take ovah
Tell 'em J-Hova.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But all the banks backing Obama, his appointments being filled with lobbyists, et cetera, it's all true. As I've said somewhere else, I'm not sure about the theme of the film but as far as I know there are a lot of facts there. Even once Obama supporters such as me have to admit it.

And it's not even left-right paradigm.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah from what I understand from his economic policies, its a mess and it seems like he is just whinging it or being duped by incompetent schmucks. But in overall, to go after him hard like some big bad wolf in sheeps clothing, like that movie is, is quite laughable IMO.

You can crticise him without the self-important and retarded propoganda mode of this movie.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
One of Obama's biggest successes or so it would seem looks like the education system might get a bit of an over hall with a longer overdue busting of the Teacher's Union, one of the most powerful yet incompetent organizations in the country.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I read in the news yesterday that Obama is thinking of having the injured soldiers flip the bill for their injuries incurred during military service....what kind of bullshit is this, and will anyone want any part of of serving our country knowing that the government wont cover their injuries ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)