*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (2 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
What's incredible is that the image of the USA has instantly changed all over the planet. I mean, even I admire the USA right now, I actually want to live there for a while. I never hated Americans, but I did hate the American government and so did many Europeans. Even the Belgian media were barely objective during these elections. Obama's victory means that you can go to Italy or Belgium as an American and proudly say you're an American without having to answer for president Bush and a morally bankrupt republican party.

I will continue to look down on fat American tourists in Firenze though.
Exactly my sentiments. I suddenly have huge respect for the Americans and now it is a country and concept to look up to, to follow and admire. For the first time ever I felt like it is something I want to be part of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The USA is by far the most important democratic country in the world. If Europe was one and had a president, it would be just as important. Given the fact that the USA is just about everywhere in the world, this is big, Jack. And whining about it is childish. I mean no offense though, I know what you intend to say.
What do you mean? You like to jump into conclusions don't you?

First I am not at all interested in politics, second I did not whine and third I just expressed my opinion on how I want things to be.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
nailin pailin lol

um i know its late but

CONGRATULATIONS TO AMERICA AND TO OBAMA!

change is upon us!

although i really do fear for his life as bad as that sounds

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Andy, glad for all americans, but really glad for you in particular my man. You turning into a apathetic depressed cynic before this, hehe.

And hook me up with the election speech, I want to SEE history. I wanted to this morning, but I dozed of 5-10 minutes before it, think I only slept 3-4 hrs this morning :D Regarding foreign news channels and world view of this, the Swedish TV really made a BIG BIG thing out of this election wake. They were excited more then usual, and seriously, I heard some of my neighbours cheer very loudly...and these are mainly people who are here in this country because america bombed the fuck out of their country :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)