*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (36 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What people have to remember when they look at a lineup like this is that the question isn't "How did that last one end up in there as president?" Instead, a big part of the image is, "Who was the president before that guy got voted in?"

In that case may my mexican brothers invade texas.
¡Arriba, arriba ... Andalé, andalé!

THANK YOU for all the congrats, Tom and Rab, along with the rest of the lot.

I'm very fucking proud today despite a massive hangover. It's totally worth it.

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!
Thanks also to all those who extended congratulations. After eight years of shame, and a 2004 election that left me wondering how my fellow citizens could willingly support arguably the worst president in American history, last night was one of my proudest moments as an American. That sometimes we can actually live up to the words we preach.

I really hope this is a major first step at repairing relations and the standing of this country within the world. At supporting science and learning over mysticism and cronyism. At reminding us of the ideals of our constitution rather than finding ways to subvert it.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i find it funny how people call obama black yet forget that he's half white, i mean just because he looks black, he's actually as much white as he is black (fully white mother)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #227
    i find it funny how people call obama black yet forget that he's half white, i mean just because he looks black, he's actually as much white as he is black (fully white mother)
    it shows you how much the color of ones skin matters to white people

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Republicans are salty today. Running around using the N-word like never before. Good thing they are now the minority.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ален;1794318 said:
    Hmmm...... 95% :shocked:
    Imagine the reactions is 95% of the white folks voted for the white candidate.
    well until now there's never been a non-white candidate so they've been voting 100% white

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ален;1794324 said:
    There wasn't a choice so the past elections mustn't count.
    well if you don't vote the black guy through in the primaries he obviously won't make the big stage. they had every chance to do that all along

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Also Affirmative Action was banned in a few states and you can now possess pot in Mass. as long as it is less than an ounce.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Btw, 55% of the white folks voting for the white candidate is still a defeating number. Obama was a much better candidate and yet he won less votes among the white voters.
    43% of the white people voting for Obama is great, though. Only a decade ago this wouldn't have been possible.

Still, racism is still a problem judging by these numbers. And the 95% are my greatest concern. According to these votes the african-americans are more racist than the white americans.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ален;1794333 said:
    Still, racism is still a problem judging by these numbers. And the 95% are my greatest concern. According to these votes the african-americans are more racist than the white americans.
    dude, it's one thing if Obama ran against Bill Clinton. but did you hear McCain talk? it's a frickin miracle he could convince anyone to vote for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)