*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
MSNBC is showing the foreign channels from around the world with a welcome, channels from Africa and even the Middle East. This is absolutely a dream come true for those who want a better world.
I was actually watching some of the live U.S. election coverage on RTPi tonight, the Portuguese television station. If you didn't note the language, you would have thought the studio was MSNBC or something for how they were set up to cover things.

OK, well, let me put this in simpler terms: the worst thing any president in the future of America could ever do is be another George W Bush. Even if he tried, I just don't see that happening with Obama.

It will be generations before the voting public makes a mistake as big as it did in 2004.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
terms: the worst thing any president in the future of America could ever do is be another George W Bush. Even if he tried, I just don't see that happening with Obama.

It will be generations before the voting public makes a mistake as big as it did in 2004.
I'm not sure if you have ever made a more correct post, Greg.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
I can't even put into words how happy I am that Obama won. I just got back from an Obama party in the city and it was amazing. And I am officially in love with Joe Biden.

The races are not over though. Let's all hope that California's Prop 8 passes because I am hearing it is passing in a lot of places. I don't care if people here don't like gay people but they deserve equal rights. So here is to hoping they pass.

And the fashion lover in me was wondering what Michelle Obama and Cindy McCain were wearing. Such disappointments.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dear Belgium,

Even though you may not exist, as per various concerns regarding the feasibility of an actual Belgium nationality, we respectfully and cautiously thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

The USA

Nah, kidding, thanks. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This rates as one of the top days of my life without a doubt. Glad to vote for The candidate whom I think is the best suited for the country and the world.

I hope a new era is upon us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)