*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So what you gonna do with your Tax-Cut?
Tax cut or not, I don't care. I'm not one of these faux patriots who disregard reality and not realize that we have massive debts that the country must pay off to sustain itself. If we have to pay slightly more taxes to build the country back to former status, I won't mind doing that as long as it's an investment for us for the future. That's what people don't understand... taxes are actually somewhat an investment towards our future. And by God, we need it more than ever now.

Tax cut or not, I'm glad BARACK OBAMA is the next President. He's an outsider, not a moron, and someone who truly cares about the welfare of ALL people. That's what I care about.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is truly a major American moment. Even a major world moment. We haven't seen something like this since when man first landed on the moon, really.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
There you go Andy... its Super Obama as my avatar until the match tonight... the Kenyan voodoo did work, didn't it":D
We never heard of Sarah Palin before the elections and we'll never be hearing of her again...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1793817 said:
Drew, is your 'Tar from that pic I posted?
Not sure. I found it online and had Jack do it up for me.

There you go Andy... its Super Obama as my avatar until the match tonight... the Kenyan voodoo did work, didn't it":D
We never heard of Sarah Palin before the elections and we'll never be hearing of her again...
Good. :D :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)