*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (3 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Tax cut or not, I don't care. I'm not one of these faux patriots who disregard reality and not realize that we have massive debts that the country must pay off to sustain itself. If we have to pay slightly more taxes to build the country back to former status, I won't mind doing that as long as it's an investment for us for the future. That's what people don't understand... taxes are actually somewhat an investment towards our future. And by God, we need it more than ever now.

Tax cut or not, I'm glad BARACK OBAMA is the next President. He's an outsider, not a moron, and someone who truly cares about the welfare of ALL people. That's what I care about.
DING DING DING... thats the answer we was lookin for.

I wish more Americans had that mentality, we really need to pull together and collectively direct this country to where it was and past it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DING DING DING... thats the answer we was lookin for.

I wish more Americans had that mentality, we really need to pull together and collectively direct this country to where it was and past it.
It will not happen unless we can change the welfare of this country in the next four years.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
this is good for Australia... i see a lot of similarities in our Prime Minister and Obama and they should be compatible.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bad news... Michelle Bachmann, the weirdo from Minnesota, the one who said Obama should be questioned for patriotism, has actually won :scared: her election race.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
word...

didn't you know he's a terrorist!!? Its only logical to think that a man brought up in America by white christian Americans would want to become to President solely so he can bring the country to its knee's...

of course i'm talking about George Bush

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)