Official: Roberto Kovac to B. Dortmund (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Last year we used to be, a player "super market FC",
this year we are a charity FC, who ever needs a player, will get one as a gift from Juve...
I wonder if we have so much money that we dodnt need anymore,
either we have so little, we cant afford squad players with Kovac's salary...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I don't think it is bad giving him away for free.

He was ok for us in his first year but hardly played last season and has a million euro a year salary. We have Criscito in our team now and he can easily take Kovac's spot and his salaray is much lower.

We are not losing any money seeing how we got him for free. We are simply gaining more funds to use on transfers which we need. Like if we get rid of Gianni and Kovac's salaries that is 2 million euro a season we can pay another player.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I already said farewell to him , supposedly to Dinamo Zagreb, now he's gone to Dortmund. If it's officilal , then bye bye Robert .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so wait he was in zagreb, deal fell thru, was travelling bk to turin, decided to stop in dortmund, and ends up being a dortmund player instead
Dortmund is not on the way from Zagreb to Torino. Not even close :p

We couldn't have sold Kovac. Noone was prepared to pay Juve for Kovac and + pay for his salary. The only way we could get rid of him was to give him for free. We obviously didnt need him so no need to cry now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dortmund is not on the way from Zagreb to Torino. Not even close :p

We couldn't have sold Kovac. Noone was prepared to pay Juve for Kovac and + pay for his salary. The only way we could get rid of him was to give him for free. We obviously didnt need him so no need to cry now.
well perhaps since its pre season he decided to go back to his 2nd nation - germany for a few days break b4 he returned to italy ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)