Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (2 Viewers)

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
This is the rule of the game, every player goes by the same rule and as juventus fan, I would not see players defecting from the club as traitors as long as we can something back in return. We buy the players the same ways and what goes around comes around.
Everyone looks after himself and I expect nothing less from them. If a player decide to defect from Juventus, I wish him the best, remember the good times and move on.

Micolli is a whole different story, he deemed he was treated like crap because he didn't play every single game and he was loaned out. If he wanted to leave because of that, I think most juventus fans wouldn't care and wish him the best. But instead of requesting a transfer, he just kept *****ing and *****ing over and over again. And up to now, I don't think we see him as a traitor but just an asshole.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
This is the rule of the game, every player goes by the same rule and as juventus fan, I would not see players defecting from the club as traitors as long as we can something back in return. We buy the players the same ways and what goes around comes around.
Everyone looks after himself and I expect nothing less from them. If a player decide to defect from Juventus, I wish him the best, remember the good times and move on.

Micolli is a whole different story, he deemed he was treated like crap because he didn't play every single game and he was loaned out. If he wanted to leave because of that, I think most juventus fans wouldn't care and wish him the best. But instead of requesting a transfer, he just kept *****ing and *****ing over and over again. And up to now, I don't think we see him as a traitor but just an asshole.
Miccoli may be a different story, but the different is Juve did **** him around. He is better then Del Piero is, he is an italian international ffs, yet constantly season after season he was left on the bench...loaning him out to him, is the ultimate disrespect, what did you expect him to do? Juve were ruining his carear. Emerson was treated fairly with us, and he still came out and demanded a transfer, he hop, jumped and skipped all the way to Turin.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
He is better than Del Piero ? excuse me ? I don't think he has one season where he has scored more than Del Piero (comparing the same games played of course). If he was really that good he would've taken every chance the club gave him and made it impossible for us to sell him. And at that point in time, we need cash to get Ibra so we sold half of him and kept half of him because we knew that he was valuable and would want him back when we have the cash to buy him back. Instead, he decided to ***** and ***** and boy did he *****. If we were to ruin his career, we would've kept him around and let him warm the bench instead of sending him over to fiorentina to get some 1st team action.

And about Emerson being treated fairly by Roma, I have doubts over that, missing pay cheques with players in Roma was often reported and in my opinion he was probaby jst fat up with his pay cheque not coming from time to time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Miccoli may be a different story, but the different is Juve did **** him around. He is better then Del Piero is, he is an italian international ffs, yet constantly season after season he was left on the bench...loaning him out to him, is the ultimate disrespect, what did you expect him to do? Juve were ruining his carear. Emerson was treated fairly with us, and he still came out and demanded a transfer, he hop, jumped and skipped all the way to Turin.
:howler:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
He is better than Del Piero ? excuse me ? I don't think he has one season where he has scored more than Del Piero (comparing the same games played of course). If he was really that good he would've taken every chance the club gave him and made it impossible for us to sell him. And at that point in time, we need cash to get Ibra so we sold half of him and kept half of him because we knew that he was valuable and would want him back when we have the cash to buy him back. Instead, he decided to ***** and ***** and boy did he *****. If we were to ruin his career, we would've kept him around and let him warm the bench instead of sending him over to fiorentina to get some 1st team action.

And about Emerson being treated fairly by Roma, I have doubts over that, missing pay cheques with players in Roma was often reported and in my opinion he was probaby jst fat up with his pay cheque not coming from time to time.
That is rubbish, if he was he could of complained and got his contract cancelled, that is law. I dont know about the financial situation, so I cant comment about that, but like I said he could of complained to the Court Of Arbitrion (I think) if that was the case, so as their are only rumours or "reports" that they werent paided, it cant be proven either way.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
point is , you don't know exactly the reasons why he chose to leave, or the exact events (yes the ones that occured behind close door) that occured and then u brand him traitor.
I say he is not a traitor because I believe that he must have tried his best to solve the issue behind close door before resorting to going public. And throughout this process I do believe that he acted professionaly by not doing that during the season and doing it in the offseason.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

NEVER.

Forza Lazio.
Forza Juve.
:devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero: :devil: :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)