Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
actually i hadnt, i have no...and it simply shows you why all the arsenal players are cunts
too bad,cuz you would have also seen the Vieira - Keane fight about 6 years ago:D

Sep 1, 2002
Look closely, and then tell me , am I wrong or is that Vieria playing without Schmalz (lard) rubbed all down the front of his shirt?

Thanks be to ...
Now if this is true, I can start to be very happy that we have got him.

Come to think of it, He has been playing for the Arse and that probably explains the schmalz.

Schmalzy , no more.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Not sure about Arsenal players being cunts or not, but then Man Utd players(bunch of them at least) have absolutely no class.
RVN, Keane, NevilleS and to a lesser degree Scholes and Rooney.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
Not sure about Arsenal players being cunts or not, but then Man Utd players(bunch of them at least) have absolutely no class.
RVN, Keane, NevilleS and to a lesser degree Scholes and Rooney.
Smith and C.Ronaldo re pricks themselves.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Look closely, and then tell me , am I wrong or is that Vieria playing without Schmalz (lard) rubbed all down the front of his shirt?

Thanks be to ...
Now if this is true, I can start to be very happy that we have got him.

Come to think of it, He has been playing for the Arse and that probably explains the schmalz.

Schmalzy , no more.
It was medicated oil, smartass ;)

Why would he need it anyway, he was playing a Serie B club in a friendly, I'll bet he hardly broke a sweat.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
It's actually vicks, you know the stuff you breath in when you have a stuffed nose. He just rubs it on the kit so he can breathe better during games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)