Official: Kapo to Birmingham City/Bonnefoi to Dijon (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chimi is official at Udine. Posted that news this morning.

Trini was voted as best keeper in the Primavera championship but I believe Ranieri will use Belardi. Fontana is still available + I hear a rumor about Leverkusen's keeper Butt. :D
hmmm butt, i used to like him wen bayer were good.

fontana is ok did quite well for chievo

hildebrand? since his move to valencia has collapsed

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    hmmm butt, i used to like him wen bayer were good.

fontana is ok did quite well for chievo

hildebrand? since his move to valencia has collapsed
    too young to backup Gigi no?

If he wants to do it then he's welcome.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    Too bad Kapo never made it. But I like that we lose some weight now. It's ridiculous that we always keep players and loan them, although everybody knows they won't make it. Sometimes it seems there are more players loaned than players that are left as our squad. But well, now we can cash in on some of them.

Good luck at your new clubs, guys!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    i still dont get why the official site cant be bothered to mention when a player leaves... nothing on any of these players or kovac or tudor...

Sep 19, 2006
    U guys really know nothing about this guy Kapo.This guy is Pure Talent & 3mill=we were screwed up in this deal.I ve been watchin this guy since his days at auxerre.He is so talented & last year he played an amaizing season with Levante!!!! U will all see what this guy will do for Birmingham next season & I promise u his price will reach at least 10 mill. in the next 3 years!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    U guys really know nothing about this guy Kapo.This guy is Pure Talent & 3mill=we were screwed up in this deal.I ve been watchin this guy since his days at auxerre.He is so talented & last year he played an amaizing season with Levante!!!! U will all see what this guy will do for Birmingham next season & I promise u his price will reach at least 10 mill. in the next 3 years!
    yes he was talented, but injury plagued, his hospital bills just ran up unecessary costs, and quite frankly we have no room for him at juve anymore. juve is not a club for him, birmingham will suit him fine im sure

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I m glad for Kapo, he wanted to be there and we got a decent sum (for a change)
    I m sorry about Bonnefoi, i didnt expected him to be proved that bad either,
    i had the impression that he s better than Belardi and he is still so young!

One of thw worst? maybe, but certanly not the worst, I mean not with players line Esnaider, Baiocco, Paramatti and Olivera on the race :p
    And dont forget Gladstone and Salas
    BTW that would look cooler:D

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    i watched him too but the guy play a game. and i doubt he will reach 10 mil at the age of 30

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I m glad for Kapo, he wanted to be there and we got a decent sum (for a change)
    I m sorry about Bonnefoi, i didnt expected him to be proved that bad either,
    i had the impression that he s better than Belardi and he is still so young!

And dont forget Gladstone and Salas
    BTW that would look cooler:D
    Salas is easily the worst in recent years, when you think about the huge fee which was all lost.
    How Kapo being bought for free and sold for 4.5m euros is the worst deal is beyond me.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    One of thw worst? maybe, but certanly not the worst, I mean not with players line Esnaider, Baiocco, Paramatti and Olivera on the race :p
    Olivera I remember gave ONE good performance in a pre season match with inter...the Super Coppa i think it was...Esnaider omg what a waste of money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)