Official: Kapo a bianconero (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't want to ruin the party here, but Oliver Kapo was elected in "Le Championnat Worst Team Of The Season" in soccerage, here is the comentary:

"...Olivier Kapo (Auxerre): he has lost his place to Akale and leaves his first club angry against Guy Roux. The Juve challenge will surely be very difficult to handle if he doesn't improve his consistency."

Hope they are wrong....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
I don't want to ruin the party here, but Oliver Kapo was elected in "Le Championnat Worst Team Of The Season" in soccerage, here is the comentary:

"...Olivier Kapo (Auxerre): he has lost his place to Akale and leaves his first club angry against Guy Roux. The Juve challenge will surely be very difficult to handle if he doesn't improve his consistency."

Hope they are wrong....
am sure he is gonna improve.. as he exactly knows that he is playing for one of the biggest club... so he gotta move his ass , and take it seriously!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++

Hope they are wrong....
:groan:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I have a feeling he'll replace Giuly on the french side at EURO 2004. It's either him or Micoud if Giuly's injury is serious.

Jul 28, 2002
micoud will replace him imo, cos he has way more experience, but regardlessm neither will play anyway, they have pires, wiltord and rothen on the wings, with sagnol if really needed, kapo kapo wouldnt really get much of a chance anyway.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i agree,good steal.

kapo was definitely a good acquisition on our part since he'd have cost at least 5m if he weren't on a free...at least moggi's gotten the summer off to a good start.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Who gives a swear word what Soccerage think. Kapo has potential, he's young, fast, versatile and his left foot could come in handy. Even if he flops, he was free so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)