Official juve´s player of the year--> Zlataaan Ibrahimovic (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
One could make a case for Zlatan by saying the serivce our forwards received this season was very minimal compared to other years, and our tactics did help out much with that. Many a times our tactics consisted of playing long balls up top to our forwards, and with our lack of creativity in midfield we had to rely on our forwards to provide the offensive spark and sometimes, unfortunately, work on their own. Zlatan was the player who gave us that spark up top this season simply because he is very adept at holding the ball under pressure and creating space for his counterparts in attack. The amount of goals he created (scored by himself and assisted on countless others), combined with the understanding that without his services last season we probably would not have won the Scudetto, he is a worthy candidate for player of the season.

That said, the two other worthy candidates, Camoranesi and Cannavaro, were probably very close in the running as well. The former was our best midfield player along with Emerson, and his play on the right side of midfield was something we desperately needed in the absence of Nedved. Cannavaro was perhaps the best defender in Serie A last season, however much of our defensive strength last term was due to our solidity and collectiveness in midfield. All in all, the three players mentioned above were our top players last season and all deserve recognition.

Jul 5, 2005
I think that Ibrahimovich is an amounting player of Juventus. If Capello gives him more chances he will show the best of his tallent. Cogratulations Zlatan.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    After dicussing this all the time, I just recordnized another weakness of juventus.com.
    They could have made a poll and ask all juve fans, who should be player of the year. I mean it is not logical to choose this in fan shops..:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)