Official juve´s player of the year--> Zlataaan Ibrahimovic (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Ibrahimovic, il migliore

Il miglior giocatore della passata stagione, colui che ha strappato i maggiori consensi da parte dei fans bianconeri, è Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Il nostro straordinario attaccante, eletto "Player of the Year", verrà premiato allo Juventus Shop presso il Summer Village di Salice Terme martedì 26 luglio alle 19.15.

E per i bambini delle nostre Scuole Calcio c'è una bella sorpresa: i primi cinque che alle 18.00 si presenteranno in divisa Juventus Soccer Schools presso lo Shop saranno tra i primi ad incontrare il campione. Non mancate!

--------------------------------
Zlatan has been elected by juve fans..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would have had to say Cannavaro or Camoranesi as well but Zlatan and Emerson were up there with the two of them.

Well done, Zlatan :thumb:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not deserved IMO. It should have gone to either Camoranesi or Cannavaro, who were consistent throughout the year. Zlatan has had some bad spells.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't think Zlatan deserved it but that's why this is the fan's player of the year award and not the Balon d'Or.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
If you look at the whole season form-wise IMO Cannavaro, Camoranesi or Emerson deserved it more, but doing this well in the debut season is definatly a superb accomplishment.

Forza Zlatan!

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Defenders have allways this problem, most of the people don´t recordnize how great they are playing.. and it is the same in this case..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    Defenders have allways this problem, most of the people don´t recordnize how great they are playing.. and it is the same in this case..
    Exactly, the defenders didn't get as much recognition as attackers. The attacker always get the attention juz by scoring, while the defender often gets unnoticed no matter how many stops he had made.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Exactly, the defenders didn't get as much recognition as attackers. The attacker always get the attention juz by scoring, while the defender often gets unnoticed no matter how many stops he had made.

:thumb:

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Definitely one of the best Juve players of the year, but there are others who have been excellent, Camoranesi to mention one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)